- Inflatable Water Park
- Underwater Observatory Aquarium
- Sea Walking Activity
- Children's Pool within the Sea
- Fresh Water Shower Facility & Changing Room
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Have some fun in the sun on a pontoon located in between Sapi and Gaya Island. Stay dry from the neck up while you Sea-walk among marine-life, snorkel, scuba dive, kayak the pristine waters. Includes all hotel & boat transfers, BBQ lunch, and a tour guide.
Special Complimentary Inclusion
- 1 Session to SeaWalking Session
- Unlimited access to Inflatable Water Park
- Unlimited usage of Kayak, Snorkelling, and Children Play Pool
- Unlimited access to Underwater Observatory Tunnel
What to Wear
- Short Pants
- Hat / Cap
- Flip Flops / Sandals / Waterproof Shoes
What to Bring
- Dry Bag
- Insect Repellent
- Extra Clothes
- Complimentary seawalking activity & Inflatable Water Park activity is for 8 years old and above individual only.
- Seawalking activity is complimentary and based on first come first serve basis.
- Please note that personal care products such as shampoo, bath gel, conditioner and soap are NOT ALLOWED to be used in our bathrooms. The chemicals from these personal care products damage the health of the coral reefs and are hazardous in the marine environment.
- Jelly bugs are common in the waters but they are usually harmless and it will just cause some slight itch.
- Lockers are available for rent on the pontoon @ MYR 5 per unit subject to availability.
- Please do not bring valuables for all island tours.
- ea Walking Activity - Scuba Walker with Helmet is suitable for non-swimmers and persons aged over 10 years. It also depends on your body size (shoulder width) if you are able to fit the 25kg helmet. Should you not be able to proceed for the sea walking activity, no refund will be made as this is a complimentary activity.
- You are advised to bring enough cash for your sea sport activities.
- This package is based on a join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making your bookings.
- Your safety is always our top priority. Should weather or sea conditions deem it unsafe to proceed with this tour, we reserve the right to change or cancel the tour. Refunds will be made accordingly.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic conditions and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Your belongings may get wet so do bring along waterproof bags to keep your belongings nice and dry!
- Before going out to have some fun under the sun, do bring along an SPF50+ sunscreen / sunblock and an umbrella to protect your skin from sunburns.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.