- Ride through the clouds on the Awana Skyway cable car and admire the spectacular view.
- Try out kid-friendly attractions and games in the Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park featuring Asia's first immersive VR experience.
This venue has implemented specific COVID-19 precautionary measures:
- This operator requires you to show the ticket on your mobile to avoid contact.
- This operator requires you to wear a face mask.
- This operator requires you to observe social distancing.
- This operator conducts mandatory temperature screening.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
What to Expect
Enjoy the scenic views of the surrounding landscape onboard the 10-minute cable car ride to SkyAvenue Station. Make a stop at the majestic Chin Swee Caves Temple on the way, and explore the beautiful grounds.
Try out over 20 new and exciting attractions and games like Royal Carousel, Sky Towers and BigTop Video Games Park in Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park.
Have a blast exploring the many sights and sounds of Genting Highlands—Malaysia’s City of Entertainment! Located just 45 minutes drive away from Kuala Lumpur city, on the border between the states of Selangor and Pahang, Genting Highlands is a Las Vegas-style resort-town with an abundance of attractions, theme parks, shopping malls, luxury hotels and casinos.
Enjoy the cool highland air on a cable car ride up to the mountain top and try out some of the fun, family-friendly activities on offer in Resorts World Genting: Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park, Ripley's Adventureland, Jurassic Research Centre, 4D Trick Art Museum and Zombie Outbreak. Genting Highlands is the perfect weekend getaway or fun day out with family or friends!
What To Wear
- Long / short pants
- Warm jacket
- Comfortable footwear
What To Bring
- Hat / cap
- Extra cash
- Awana Skyway is free for children under 90 cm.
- One aircraft cabin-sized luggage (56cm x 36cm x 23cm) allowed per passenger on the Awana Skyway gondola.
- Tickets to Genting Highlands attractions can be used for one person entry on a single occasion only.
- Some rides in Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park require guests to be of a specific height or taller for safety reasons.
- If choosing to disembark at Chin Swee Caves Temple, make sure to retain your Awana Skyway ticket to continue your journey to the next station.
- Awana Skyway is wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- Wheelchairs and strollers are available to rent from the Customer Service counter in Sky Avenue, Level
- Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park: Children must be 80cm in height and should be accompanied by a paying adult 16 years old and above
Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park
* Due to Covid-19, operation hour update as below until further notice.
- 12:00 to 20:00, Mondays - Thursdays
- 10:00 to 22:00, Friday - Saturday
- 10:00 to 20:00, Sunday
How to Book Tickets
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Ticket Date
Choose Ticket Option
Select Local Supplier
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Malaysia Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.