- Ride the steepest cable car in the world for 360 degree panoramic views of the rainforest and surrounding archipelago.
- Catch a stunning sunset from the viewing platforms at the top of Gunung Mat Cincang.
- Board the exciting SkyRex tram simulator and be transported to the land of dinosaurs.
- Sit back and immerse yourself in the SkyDome theatre for a full HD exploration of the senses.
- Take photos with the amazing optical illusions of Langkawi’s 3D Art Gallery—Art in Paradise.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
What to Expect
Take a 15 minutes ride on the SkyCab gondola through to the Top Station with two viewing platforms at 708 metres above sea level.
Immerse your senses in the 3D projections of the SkyDome experience and a wild 4D experience with your favourite dinosaurs at the SkyRex tram simulator.
Walk through the 3D art exhibits of Art in Paradise Langkawi and take photos with your favourite illusions.
Book a trip to the Jewel of Kedah—Langkawi Island, where a tropical paradise awaits! Langkawi is a treasure trove of family-friendly activities ready to be explored; all set against the backdrop of its stunning turquoise waters.
Take a ride up the famous Langkawi SkyCab cable car with spectacular views of the emerald island from the Base, Middle and Top Station viewing platforms.
Venture over to SkyRex and SkyDome, for an immersive 3D and 4D experience where you can step back in time to the land of dinosaurs and explore the wonders of space. Be amazed as paintings appear to step out from the canvas when you visit the world’s second largest 3D Art museum and largest 3D Art Gallery in Malaysia. When it comes to Langkawi, you’re spoilt for choice!
Operation hour during MCO:
- Monday to Thursday: 12pm - 5pm
- Friday to Sunday: 10am to 5 pm
What To Wear
- Long / short pants
- Hat / cap
- Comfortable footwear
What To Bring
- Extra cash
- Free of charge: Children one year of age and under.
Conditions of participation:
- Not recommended for expectant mother and guests with serious medical conditions.
- SkyBridge: Guest need to take a short 10 minutes’ walk through a jungle trail to reach Skybridge. This short walk is fun but a bit challenging for those elderly and children.
How to Book Tickets
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Ticket Date
Choose Ticket Option
Select Local Supplier
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Malaysia Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.