- Explore TARP Islands and Kota Kinabalu's open sea on a 2-hour luxurious cruise.
- Indulge in a sumptuous dinner and live entertainment onboard.
- Catch Sabah's famous sunset during Sunset Dinner Cruise session.
- Perfect to celebrate special occasions with your loved ones
Safety and Health Precautionary Measures (COVID-19)
- We only allow a maximum of 60 passengers for every session. This is to avoid overcrowding and enhance safe distancing.
- Only Fully Vaccinated Individuals with Low Risk Status will be permitted onboard. You are required to present your Vaccination and Low Risk Status via your MySejahtera App upon check in and Registration. Your temperature will also be taken before boarding the cruise.
- Passengers are to maintain a safe distance at least 1m apart from one another.
- Senior Citizens above 75 years of age are not encouraged to board the cruise, for their own personal health precautions.
- Seating allocation:
- Tables and seats are allocated onboard the cruise. Table seating arrangement will follow the safe distancing guidelines set by the Ministry of Health.
- Same group / family to be allocated in same table.
- For couples who wish to have guaranteed private table by the window, surcharges of MYR150/table will apply.
- A thorough disinfecting of the cruise will be conducted before and after every session.
- North Borneo Cruises is providing served buffet-style dinner. All food & beverages are prepared in compliance with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) set by the Ministry of Health.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
What to Expect
The capital of Sabah, surrounded by mountain range and sun-dappled coastline, is best admired from the water of the South China Sea. Board on a 2-hour cruise ride to get a feel of Kota Kinabalu’s stunning sea-side on a spacious 28 feet catamaran named ‘Luna’. Watch the video here to see the shortest walking route to North Borneo Cruises registration counter.
Sunset Dinner Cruise. You will be welcomed by a warm glow of sunset as you pass the island of Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park and city waterfront while indulging in a luxurious dinner. The scenic route and delicious dinner will also be accompanied by melodious live band performance to finish your perfect getaway.
KK Night Dinner Cruise. Be mesmerised by the dazzling view of Kota Kinabalu city night lights as you ride on a luxurious cruise drifting along the Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park and cities. Dine on a sumptuous dinner comprised of international and local cuisines, combined with captivating sceneries for an unforgettable evening at sea. Finally, enjoy your favourite rhythmic tunes from live band performance as you hit on the dance floor for some remarkable delight.
For an added exclusivity, the VIP Room with a capacity of 20-25 pax, boasting the best front view equipped with karaoke system, can be booked in advance to keep you away from the crowd and maximise your absolute pleasant experience.
Special Note on Post Covid-19 Measures. North Borneo Cruises crews care about your health and wellbeing. We are prepared to go the extra mile to ensure you have an amazing cruising experience with us without having to compromise your safety and health. Please refer to the health and safety precautionary measures.
How To Use My Ticket
- Cruise Session: 5:30PM - 7:30PM (Sunset Dinner Cruise ) & 7:45PM - 9:45PM (KK City Night Dinner Cruise)
- Show your mobile or printed ticket to your guide or at Sutera Marina Jetty
- Guests are required to bring photo identification (MyKad or Passport) for registration purposes.
- You must arrive at Sutera Marina Jetty at least 30 minutes prior to boarding time.
- For guests who purchase tickets with transfer, you will be picked up from your KK city hotel lobby 45 mins to 1 hour before the cruising time.
How To Get There
- Meet up location: Sutera Harbour Marina Jetty
- Watch the video here to see the shortest walking route to North Borneo Cruises registration counter.
Pick Up / Drop Off Service
- For pick up / drop off service, you just need to wait for the local guide to pick you up at your KK city hotel lobby.
- 10 minutes drive from Kota Kinabalu city centre.
- 20 minutes drive from Kota Kinabalu International Airport
- Parking info: complimentary car parks near to the Jetty located in 3 parking lots in Sutera Harbour Resort (Magellan Sutera Resort, Pacific Sutera Resort and Marina Clubhouse)
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- There are several table arrangement types onboard the cruise, and your seat will be allocated accordingly.
- A surcharge of MYR150/table will apply if you wish to reserve a table by the window (guaranteed seat near window). Please check with us for availability.
- All rates displayed are in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) and inclusive of 0% Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Please bring your passport/MYKAD number for registration
- Additional high season surcharge are applicable for public holidays and eve of public holidays
- Guests are required to arrive at least 30 minutes prior departure at Sutera Marina Jetty
- No outside food and drinks are allowed onboard the cruise.
- Soft drinks and alcoholic drinks are available for purchase on board.
- Consumption of drugs or conducting any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
- All guests are required to behave in a respectful manner to all members of the crew and attendants. The operator reserves the right to involve authorities should there be any violent or unruly behaviour occur.
- The cruise captain holds full authority regarding the safety of the vessel and its passengers.
- Passengers with disabilities must be accompanied at all times. The crew will not be liable in any case aside from bringing them onboard.
- In the event that you need to change your travel date, kindly inform us with a valid supporting document at least 2-3 days before the activity. Last minute requests will incur a postponement fee (subject to North Borneo Cruise terms & conditions).
- Child rate is applicable for children between 3-11 years old
- Infant rate is applicable for infants between 0-2 years old.
- Children must be supervised by the carer at all times. The crew and attendants will not be liable for them.
How to Book Tickets
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Ticket Date
Choose Ticket Option
Select Local Supplier
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Malaysia Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.