- Enjoy up to 90 rides and attractions including the Vuvuzela, Tomahawk and the thrill-seeking Congo Challenge.
- Experience all 6 Nickelodeon themed adventure zones!
- Get a rush of adrenaline at the Extreme Park.
- Witness more than 150 species of animals at the Wildlife Park.
- Test your courage at Sunway Lagoon’s newest addition, Lynton V. Hariss’ Scream Park!
- Learn how to scuba dive at Sunway Lagoon's Surf Beach with Scuba Diving Experience.
- Skip the line when going on rides and attractions with Quack Express.
This venue has implemented specific COVID-19 precautionary measures:
- This operator requires you to wear a face mask.
- This operator requires you to observe social distancing.
- This operator requires you to show proof of your COVID-19 vaccination.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
What to Expect
Start your day at the park with a refreshing time at the Water Park.
Embark on thrilling rides at the Amusement Park.
Guarantee yourself an awesome time at Asia’s first Nickelodeon-themed Lost Lagoon. Make sure to meet Spongebob and the Bikini Bottom Gang before you go!
Give yourself a hair-raising experiencing at the popular Scream Park.
Gear up and give yourself an adrenaline rush at Extreme Park with attractions such as GoKart, paintball shooting, and more!
Experience an interactive time at the Wildlife Park and get up close and personal with over 150 species animals from around the world.
Sunway Lagoon Theme Park is located 45 minutes away from the city of Kuala Lumpur. With over 90 attractions to boast about and also Asia's first Nickelodeon themed theme park, Sunway Lagoon will give you a theme park experience you've always dreamed of! Escape the city heat with rides like Vuvuzela and learn how to scuba dive in the city with the Scuba Diving Experience. Plus, skip the line when you want to go on your favourite rides with Quack Express! Regardless of age, discover a day of fun and thrills at the Sunway Lagoon Theme Park!
What to Wear
- Short or long tights / boardshorts
- Swimsuit (can be worn underneath clothes)
- Slippers / sandals
What to Bring
- Dry bag
- Change of clothes
- Personal toiletries
- Wristbands are valid for a one time admission only. Re-admission is strictly not allowed.
- Outside food and beverages – except those for infants or special medical needs – are not allowed inside the premises. Alcoholic drinks are strictly prohibited.
- Food & drinks are readily available for purchase inside the park.
- In the event of thunderstorms, outdoor attractions will be closed for guests’ safety. There will be no refund in the event of inclement weather.
- Limit maximum 10 guests (6 adults & 4 child) under a guest and no more than 10 guests per individual booking.
- Senior (>59 years old) can purchase Children ticket to get special rate.
- Child Policy: FOC - Children below 90cm / Child rate - Children above 90 cm and <12 years old
How to Book Tickets
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Ticket Date
Choose Ticket Option
Select Local Supplier
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Malaysia Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.