- One night stay in an overwater villa at Avani Sepang Goldcoast Resort
- Cooking class at Dragon Fruit Farm
- Fresh seafood barbeque dinner served in-villa
- Weekend Smiley Beach Fire Show
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city with an overnight stay at the exquisite Avani Sepang Goldcoast Resort! This palm-shaped resort, comprising over 300 Polynesian-inspired water villas and rooms, offers a tropical escape just 1 hour 20 minutes drive outside Kuala Lumpur city with private beachfront views and a host of recreational facilities such as an in-house spa, infinity pool, water sports, weekend fire show and a variety of restaurants. Explore the amazing Dragon Fruit Farm and take part in a fun cooking class learning to bake their famously delicious Dragon Buns. Indulge in the finest Sepang fresh seafood with a seafood barbeque dinner served straight to your private villa before watching the spectacular fire breathing acrobatics of the Smiley Beach Fire Show!
What To Wear
- Short Pants
- Hat / Cap
- Flip Flops / Sandals
What To Bring
- Maximum room capacity: 2 Adults & 1 Child.
- Meals inclusion breakdown: Hotel Breakfast, Fresh Seafood Dinner Served In-Villa, Dragon Fruits Cuisine Lunch
- Optional Transportation Arrangement: Van with driver (maximum 12 passengers). Please enquire with us for the arrangement.
- Depart from Penang - MYR2000 Nett
- Depart from Kedah - MYR2200 Nett
- Depart from Kuala Lumpur - MYR1300 Nett
- The Smiley Beach Fire Show is available Friday, Saturday & Sunday nights only.
- Prices are quoted per person in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) & subject to change without prior notice.
- The resort is not liable for any guest's equipment damages; all guests are to be responsible for their own equipment.
- The resort is not liable for any loss, accident, delay or other irregularity resulting from activities.
- We do not guarantee wildlife / underwater sightings.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries, and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.