Safe. Provided by licensed operators
Just Go. Available for solo traveller
Quick. Confirmed within 1 working day
Convenient. No credit card fees!
2 Days 1 Night
Join In Group
Pick Up Point
Your Hotel in Sandakan City / Sandakan Airport
Pick Up Time
To Be Arranged
- Visit the oldest turtle hatchery in the world and the most important nesting beach in South East Asia.
- Witness the incredible sights of turtles laying eggs and babies being released to the open sea.
- Learn the process of eggs collecting and baby turtle hatchering.
Choose Your Activity
No credit card fees
Select Package Option and Local Operator
1 Night Accommodation
Land Transportation (Shared), Return Boat Transfer (Scheduled)
Full Board Meals
Turtle Island Conservancy Fee, Entrance Fee, Camera & Video Fee, Domestic Flight Tickets, Tourism Tax
Any Item(s) / Activities Not Mentioned, Personal Travel Insurance, Personal Expenses
What to Wear
- Comfortable clothing (T-shirt & pants)
- Good walking shoes / sandals
What to Bring
- Light raincoat
- Insect repellent
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Personal toiletries
- This package is based on join-in basis of shared transport vehicle. Private Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Check-in and check-out times for Selingan Island Chalet is at 2pm & 12pm. The time is subject to changes without prior notice.
- Foreign tourists are required to pay Tourism Tax (TTX) at a flat rate of MYR 10 per room per night regardless of accommodation star level and to be paid directly upon check in. Malaysians or permanent residents residing in Malaysia are exempted from TTX and is required to present a valid identification upon check-in for verification purposes.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Activities are subject to weather conditions, and may be re-organised to best meet operational situations.
- Should any unforeseen circumstances arise, we recommend you to carefully set out your own schedule with some leeway to ensure you do not miss your next activity.
- We do not guarantee wildlife sightings.
- Departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels due to traffic conditions, please reconfirm with our staffs. Should the transport be delayed, please call the relevant telephone number as stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- Please make sure you have booked an air ticket to Sandakan.
- Tipping is never expected but will always be appreciated.
Notes From Sabah Parks
- Camera flash light could be stressful for the turtles. Only cameras of unaided flash are allowed to take pictures of the turtles.
- Video/Digital Video Cameras are not allowed.
- Visitors are forbidden from going around the island on their own from 6:00pm – 6:00am.