- Daily Snorkeling Trips
- Return Boat Transfer from Shah Bandar Jetty
- Experienced Instructors and Guides
- Flexible Accommodation Choices
- Variety of Meal Service Styles
- Snorkel and Diving Gear Rentals Available
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Laguna Redang Island Resort is nestled in the heart of Redang Island, on the East Coast of Malaysia, just 45km off the coast of Terengganu. It is famous for its crystal clear waters, fine powdery sand and has one of the best coral reef and marine ecosystems.
The resort features 276 spacious rooms and suites that are designed contemporarily while keeping traditional Malay architecture at heart, making it one of the best looking resorts on the Island.
What To Wear
- Flip flops
- Any appropriate swimwear
What To Bring
- Change of clothing
- Boat departure at 9:30AM or 12.30PM from Shah Bandar Jetty.
- Boat departure at 9.00AM or 11.30AM from Laguna Redang Island Resort
- Snorkeling does not include goggle / snorkel / lifejacket.
- All boat schedules and sea activities are subject to weather and sea conditions.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The resort is not liable for any guest's equipment damages; all guests are to be responsible for their own equipment.
- The resort is not liable for any loss, accident, delay or other irregularity resulting from activities.
- Prices are quoted per person in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) & subject to change without prior notice.
- Tour packages are only applied for Malaysians.
- Corals, dead or alive are not to be brought out in any way, shape or form, out of the sea.
- The instructions of the snorkelling guides are to be followed strictly.
Child Policy / Extension Night
- Single Supp charges will vary depending on package choice.
- Children aged 4 - 12 years are entitled to discounts according to package choice.
- Extension nights can be arranged.
Some images are illustration purpose only.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Malaysia Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.