- Enjoy a 2-night stay at Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa - Garden Terrace room
- Private transportation available to explore Langkawi Island
- Complimentary entrance tickets to Langkawi Wildlife Park
- A spectacular sunset dinner cruise on board a yacht with delicious seafood and Malaysia cuisine set dinner
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Langkawi, otherwise known as the Jewel of Kedah, is one of Malaysia’s most renowned holiday destinations, attracting hundreds of visitors from around the globe to its white sandy shores every year! This duty-free island is part of a 99-island archipelago off the northwest coast of the Malay Peninsula and is home to some of the most luxurious beach resorts, exquisite natural landscapes and crystal-clear waters in the country. Soak up some Vitamin Sea with an incredible 2-night stay at Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa; located on the famous Cenang Beach. You'll get to explore the island from top to bottom with your own private transport and have some nature-filled fun with complimentary entrance tickets to Langkawi Wildlife Park. There's no better way to end your trip and marvel at the majestic views of this emerald isle, than basking in the glow of a golden sunset on a spectacular sunset dinner cruise. So, start packing your sunglasses and your sunscreen because this island paradise is calling!
Product Inclusion Details:
- Accommodation: Pelangi Beach Resort - Garden Terrace
- Transportation at Langkawi Island
- Sunset Dinner Cruise (Family : 2 adults & 2 kids)
- Langkawi Wildlife Park Entrance Ticket (Family : 2 adults & 2 kids)
What To Wear
- Short Pants
- Swimwear Hat / Cap
- Flip Flops / Sandals
What To Bring
- Prices are quoted per person in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) & subject to change without prior notice.
- Peak Season Surcharge applies on Thursday / Friday / Saturday night
- Add-on MYR 280 per pax for upgrading to Vellfire with driver services
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The resort is not liable for any guest's equipment damages; all guests are to be responsible for their own equipment.
- The resort is not liable for any loss, accident, delay or other irregularity resulting from activities.
- Except Sunset Dinner Cruise is based on join-in basis, this package is a private tour.
- We do not guarantee wildlife / underwater sightings.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries, and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.