- Jungle Trekking & Explore Sabah's Virgin Jungle
- Discover untouched rainforest
- Changing forest vegetation bounded by escarpment reaching over 2,083M above sea level
- Breathtaking views of long pasia rainforest in the morning and glittering bright star in the night
- Visit spectacular Sinipung hill, ferrian Waterfalls, fefuken & maga-falls
- Trek Along the Nature Trails
- Spend Overnight at Outdoor Camp
- Mingle With the Local Villagers
- Return Transportation Included
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Perfect for adventurers and naturalists, this 3-day journey takes you to a remote part of Borneo, a 7-hour drive away from Kota Kinabalu, for an unforgettable local experience and some extreme jungle trekking. Uncover a fascinating insight into Sabah’s virgin rainforest, where you will be greeted by the rich biodiversity of flora and fauna. Learn about the beneficial properties of jungle plants, mushrooms and trees, all of which are essential to jungle survival. Awaken the adventurer in you by spending a night camping amidst the pristine jungle of Long Pasia and admire the glittering stars at night.
What to Wear
- Comfortable lightweight clothing
- Trekking pants
- Good hiking or walking shoes with good grip
What to Bring
- Water bottle
- Insect repellent
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Sleeping Bag
- Change of clothes
- Extra pair of walking shoes
- Long socks
- Leech socks
- Jacket or Windbreaker
- This tour package is based on a join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Your safety is always our top priority. Should weather conditions deem it unsafe to proceed for this tour, we reserve the right to change or cancel the tour. Refunds will be made accordingly.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should condition beyond our control render it necessary.
- The jungle temperature cools down at night. You are advised to bring your own sleeping bag and jacket to warm yourself up.
- Participants must be physically fit and between the ages of 5 to 65 years old.
- Children below 12 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Bring some snacks or energy bar to replenish your energy during the activity.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Malaysia Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.