- Daily scheduled Diving or Snorkelling Trips
- Complimentary Coffee and Tea
- Flexible Accommodation Choices
- Fast Transfer via Speed Boat from Kuala Dungun Jetty
- Experienced and Trained Instructors
- Diving / Snorkelling Gear Provided
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Upon departure from Kuala Dungun Jetty, guests stand to experience Terengganu’s iconic views along with it’s sea breeze as they make their way to Tenggol Island.
Tenggol island boasts some of the best dive and snorkeling spots for enthusiasts and beginners alike which allow guests to get up close and personal with Tenggol Island’s one of a kind local marine ecosystem.
The flexible room options made available to guests make this perfect for a weekend couple’s getaway, a small family holiday or perhaps an adventurous solo trip.
What To Wear
- Boardshorts or trunks
- Flip flops
- Any appropriate swimwear
What To Bring
- Change of clothing
- Speed boat departure on 9:30AM daily from Kuala Dungun jetty.
- Speed boat departure on 10:30AM daily from Tenggol Island.
- Tour packages are only applicable for Malaysians.
- Prices are quoted per person in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) & subject to change without prior notice.
- School & public holidays consider as weekend packages.
- Weekend: Friday-Saturday. Weekday: Sunday-Thursday. (Based on check-out date). Public Holiday/ Friday / Saturday/ School Holiday-considered weekend rate.
- Snorkelling package:
- Including goggle / snorkel / lifejacket
- Diving Package:
- Including air cylinder / weights / weight belt
- Others like diving mask / BCD / diving fin is available to rent and payable at the resort for MYR90/set
- Room accommodation head count only count on guest, non-guest will not count into room accommodation.
- All boat schedules and sea sport activities are subject to weather and sea conditions.
- All guests must sign the liability and express assumption of risk form before departure.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The resort is not liable for any guest's equipment damages; all guests are to be responsible for their own equipment.
- The resort is not liable for any loss, accident, delay or other irregularity resulting from activities.
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- We do not guarantee wildlife / underwater sightings.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries, and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
Child Policy / Extension Night
- Child rate is applicable for child aged 4 - 12 years old sharing the same room with parents
- Extension night included 1 night accommodation, 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner and 1 snorkeling activity only.
Some images are for illustration.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Malaysia Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.