- Travel through the pristine rainforest and experience the natural beauty of Borneo.
- Get your adrenaline pumping as you drive into the jungle via the 4WD
- Learn more about Long Pasia's unique flora and fauna
- Challenge yourself to an 8-hour trek into the wilderness
- Visit Maga Waterfall and stay overnight at the campsite
- Visit Meligan River for a delicious meal by the river
- Take in the spectacular beauty of the Milky Way at night
- Meet the villagers at Long Pasia and get to know their way of life
- Includes round-trip transportation
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
The majestic Maga Waterfall at Long Pasia is waiting for you to explore in this thrilling adventure into Borneo's untouched rainforest.
Over the course of four days, you will journey into the virgin forest in the interiors of Sabah, where you can see the incredible views of the wilderness and the rich biodiversity that cannot be seen anywhere else in the world. Throughout the trip, look forward to an exhilarating drive inside a 4WD across the jungle that will get your adrenaline pumping! And at the village, familiarise yourself with the residents and learn more about their way of life.
The main highlight of your trip will be the jungle trek to Maga Waterfall, which will take approximately 8 hours to complete. Once you are there, treat yourself to a well-deserved dip in the cool river water to refresh yourself, and at night, witness the starry sky while listening to the calming sounds of the jungle critters.
For those yearning for a challenge inside one of Sabah's most spectacular rainforests, this is the perfect package for you!
What To Bring
- Water bottle
- Insect repellent
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Sleeping Bag
- Change of clothes
- Extra pair of walking shoes
- Long socks
- Leech socks
- Jacket or Windbreaker
What To Wear
- Comfortable lightweight clothing
- Trekking pants
- Good hiking or walking shoes with good grip
- The jungle temperature cools down at night. You are advised to bring your own sleeping bag and jacket to warm yourself up.
- Participants must be physically fit and between the ages of 5 to 65 years old.
- Children below 12 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Bring some snacks or energy bar to replenish your energy during the activity.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Malaysia Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.