- Stay at 4* Borneo Divers Mabul Resort, Villa Room
- Full Board Meals Included
- Guaranteed 1 Day Sipadan permit for Snorkelling / Diving at Sipadan Island
- Unlimited Unguided Snorkelling / Diving Sessions at House Reef
- Boat Snorkelling / Diving Around Mabul & Kapalai Islands
- Land and Boat Transfers are Included
Safety And Health Precautionary Measures (COVID-19)
- This package is applicable for Fully Vaccinated Malaysian Residents only. You are required to present your Vaccination certificate via your MySejahtera App upon check in.
- All operations, cleaning of resort facilities, and preparation of food & beverages are conducted in compliance with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) set by the Ministry of Health.
- Unlimited date changes will be allowed if travel conditions are affected by the Covid-19 pandemic status, but travel and stay must be fulfilled before 31 Dec 2022. Rescheduling of dates are subject to room availability and must be done atleast 14 days before original travel date.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Discover Borneo’s most beautiful and stunning underwater world with Borneo Divers Mabul Resort, the pioneer PADI 5 Star dive centre in Sabah. Mabul Island is a world renowned site for snorkelling, housing more than 3000 of fishes' species and 100 coral types. Snorkellers can expect to get an unlimited snorkelling session at house reef. Located off the coastline of Mabul Island, Borneo Divers Mabul Resort provides you the best stay and diving experience, with an exquisite cosy 4 Stars Villas, high standard facilities and hospitable service that is beyond expectation.
Overview of Borneo Divers Mabul Resort
Located in the East Coast of Sabah, just off the coastline of Mabul Island, Borneo Divers Mabul Resort is passionate in showcasing the best of Borneo’s beautiful and lush marine life to the world. With newly-built villas and full resort facilities, guests will surely get the best experience the island can offer.
Room & Facilities
Borneo Divers Mabul Resort boasts a total of 32 units of beautifully decorated Villas room. Guests staying in the resort are entitled to a complimentary use of wireless internet broadband access (WIFI), swimming pool, recreational & sport facilities, library, TV room and many more. Ocean lovers would definitely love our full service dive centre to explore underwater while recording this precious moments. You may also want to pamper yourself with our services including Massage & Spa and Manicure & Pedicure.
Food & Beverages
Borneo Divers restaurant serves all-day dining menu specialised in Asian and local culinary. Juice, water, coffee, tea and cookies are available throughout the day.
Borneo Divers All-Day Dining Restaurant: Opens Daily 7am - 10pm; Turtle Bar: Opens Daily 7am - 10pm; Jetty Bar: Opens Daily 9am - 5pm; Beach Bar: Opens Daily 3pm - 11pm
Additional Information About Sipadan Island
Divers who wish to dive at Sipadan will need to apply and pay for a permit. Kindly note that the allocation and approval of Sipadan Permits are under the management of Sabah Parks.
Due to permit restrictions where Borneo Divers Mabul Resort is allocated 12 permits daily out of 120 persons, you will be guaranteed ONE Day Trip to Sipadan Island if you stay a minimum of 5 days 4 nights at the resort. The fee of MYR140.00 per person per entry will need to be paid in advance upon booking. Priority goes to guests who take the Diver Package.
Children below 12 years old are not guaranteed to get Sipadan permits even if they stayed 4 nights and above unless they pay adult price. Sipadan permit allocations are based on resort discretion and group bookings are not guaranteed to go to Sipadan on the same day.
The following personal details are required in order to apply for the permit:-
- Name on passport with gender
- Passport numbers with nationality
- Date of birth or Age
- No. of logged dives done (For divers)
- Contact address
The resort reserves the right and final decision to proceed or abort any dives or activities for safety reasons or subject to adverse weather or sea conditions, poor visibility and if divers' physical abilities is compromised (for example, due to injuries, intoxication, hangover, and more).
What To Wear
- Bathing suit / Swimwear
- Quick Dry T-shirt
- Sandals / Flip flops
What To Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Extra change of clothing
- Personal toiletries
- Waterproof bag
Standard Boat Schedule
- (Boat-In) Departure from Semporna Jetty to Resort: 10:00AM / 12:30PM.
- (Boat-Out) Departure from Resort to Semporna jetty: 09:00AM / 13:30PM.
- All rates displayed are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- All rates are inclusive of 6% Sales and Services Tax (SST) from 01 January 2022 onwards.
- Standard room Check-In time: 2:00PM.
- Standard room Check-Out time: 12:00PM.
- Non Divers can do snorkelling from the jetty and are allowed to follow diving boat schedule (3 times daily) for snorkelling without guide without additional charges, except on arrival and departure day.
- All packages are not inclusive of dive or snorkelling sets rental. Rental of equipment is available at the resort upon request.
- Your safety is always our top priority. Should weather or sea conditions deem it unsafe to proceed for this tour, we reserve the right to change or cancel the tour. Refunds will be made accordingly.
- Boat journey to the island may not be suitable for individuals suffering from the following ailments: heart or lung conditions, recent surgery, back or spinal surgery, back problems / injury / fracture, arthritis, osteoporosis or other similar spinal and pelvic diseases.
- Your belongings may get wet so do bring along waterproof bags to keep your belongings nice and dry!
- Before going out to have some fun under the sun, do bring along a SPF50+ sunscreen / sunblock and an umbrella to protect your skin from sunburns.
- Equipment rental rates are as follows:
- FULL SET of Diving Equipment : MYR 95.00 per day per person.
- BCD: MYR 25.00/day
- Regulator: MYR 25.00/day
- Mask: MYR10.00/day
- Fins: MYR 5.00/day
- Snorkel: MYR 5.00/day
- Shortie: MYR 20.00/day
- Booties: MYR 5.00/day
- Wetsuit: MYR 20.00/day
- Dive Computer: MYR 30.00/day.
- Torch: MYR 25.00/day
- Nitrox dive is chargeable at MYR 30.00 per dive. Advance booking is required.
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Malaysia Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.