- Guided Jungle Treks
- Swimming & Water Tubing
- Wildlife Sightings & Birdwatching
- River and Waterfalls
- Caves Exploration
- Guided Night Drives
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Situated in Kawag Forest, Sabah, just a short distance to Danum Valley Conservation Area, Kawag Nature Lodge provides you a stay and an adventure where you can discover the life Sabah's forest, including its river, caves, waterfall, and most importantly, Borneo's endemic plants, birds, insects and many other animals. Stand still for just a few minutes and listen to the sound of wildlife and birds in its natural habitat.
The Kawag Nature Lodge features 20 units equipped with air conditioner, ceiling fan and 24-hour electricity for your comfort. Each room features standard amenities, ranging from hot/cold shower, bath towels and toiletries. All of these are provided to help you get a good night sleep from a day full of nature exploration.
What To Wear
- Lightweight clothing: Dri-fit t-shirt & trek pants
- Sports or trekking shoes with socks
What To Bring
- Light jacket / Wind breaker
- Dry bags / plastic bags
- Sleeping bag
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Insect repellent
- Socks / Leech Socks
- Personal first aid kit
- Personal toiletries and medications
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- We do not guarantee wildlife sightings.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries, and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Under the regulation from Malaysia's Ministry of Tourism and Culture, foreign tourists are required to pay a Malaysian Tourism Tax (TTX) at a flat rate of MYR10 per room per night regardless of the accommodation's star rating and to be paid upon check-in. Malaysians or permanent residents are exempted from the TTX and is required to present a valid identification upon check-in.
- You must have a moderate level of fitness to undertake this tour as you are required to be outdoors the entire duration of the tour.
- Electricity and coverage are available throughout the day. However, be informed that weather might cause malfunction.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.