- Cruise along Langkawi's largest lake, Tasik Dayang Bunting, commonly known as Pregnant Maiden Lake
- Watch the wild eagles feeding up close at Pulau Singa Besar
- Enjoy your free time relaxing on the white sandy beach of Beras Basah Island
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Explore the breathtaking islands that make up the Langkawi archipelago on a Langkawi Island Hopping Boat Tour! Take a longboat ride to Pulau Dayang Bunting, or the ‘Isle of the Pregnant Maiden’ to explore the mystical freshwater lake shaped like a pregnant lady lying on her back. Legend has it that barren women who swim or drink the lake’s water will be able to conceive a child! The journey continues on to Pulau Singa Besar where you will marvel up close at the majestic sight of dozens of wild eagles feeding and soaring above the water. A final stop at Beras Basah Island is where you can enjoy the sun on the white sandy beach or have a relaxing swim in the Langkawi turquoise waters.
- Package including shared transfers
- Bring swimwear and a towel.
- Entrance fee for the Pregnant Maiden Island Lake not included and must be paid on site
- Hotel Pick-up (08:45 - 09:00)
- Start of the tour from the Harbour (09:20)
- Board longboat to head towards Beras Basah Island
- Cruise along the lake of the Pregnant Maiden (Excludes entrance fee)
- Wild eagles watching on the way to Beras Basah Island
- Free time at Beras Basah Island
- Return to the harbour
- Hotel Drop-off (12:30 - 13:00)
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Malaysia Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.