- World's first scuba diving hotel
- Mabul, Kapalai and Sipadan Island Dive
- Hotel with wide array of facilities and WiFi connection
- Air-conditioned cabin with heated shower
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
The Seaventures House Reef is well-known for its sunken wrecks and artificial reef. Divers will be able to go for a night dives to find unique and wonderful creatures hiding in the reefs or hunting out for an evening meal. The reef is home for many sea creatures that it is a popular spot to look for pygmy seahorses and other critter delights.
About Seaventures Dive Resort
Seaventures Dive Resort was an abandoned oil rig which was revamped to become the world's first scuba diving hotel. Located between Borneo, the Philippines and Indonesia, Hotel Seaventures Dive Resort is a reputable place for diving due to its location which is near to the world's richest marine flora and fauna, Mabul island and Sipadan Island.
Seaventures Dive Resort offers a total of 30 well-furnished air conditioned rooms. The hotel restaurant, located on the main deck, offers delicious local and western buffet styled food and beverages. Order your dish here and you could savour it at sundeck lounge. Other facilities include dive centre, souvenir shop, BBQ, pool tables, table tennis, and boardgames. WiFi access is available as well as a camera room for your underwater housing. Nearby Mabul island is a stress-free environment where you can relax and recharge your batteries.
Dormitory room is ideal for the budget conscious. You can huddle with the like-minded buddies in a cabin that can accommodate up to 4 people and is equipped with comfortable bunk beds with clean and fresh bedding, personal lockers and housekeeping. Heated shower is provided in the communal bathroom where guests can enjoy after a day of chilly dives.
Standard Room is perfect for pairs to settle in on our cosy ensuite cabins. Designed to reminiscent its former rig life, the fully air-con room is furnished with fresh bedding and towels, hot water showers and housekeeping. Let's make it a memorable diving experience topped with a good night's rest.
Deluxe Room is ideal for travellers who are seeking for a peaceful and comfortable stay after a day of diving. This spacious room is equipped with a king-sized bed, sitting area, hot water showers, housekeeping and satellite TV, which will surely leave you with an absolute comfort and a holiday peace of mind.
What to Wear
- Bathing suit / Swimwear
- Quick Dry T-shirt
- Comfortable pants
What to Bring
- Sandals / Flip flops
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Extra change of clothing
- Personal toiletries
- This package is based on a join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making your bookings.
- Sipadan Day Trip diving is chargeable at an extra cost of MYR 1200 per person per trip (excluding SST) and subject to availability.
- Check in/out time is at 2:00pm and 12:00pm
- Under the regulation from Malaysia's Ministry of Tourism and Culture, foreign tourists are required to pay a Malaysian Tourism Tax (TTX) at a flat rate of MYR10 per room per night regardless of the accommodation's star rating and to be paid upon check-in. Malaysians or permanent residents are exempted from the TTX and is required to present a valid identification upon check-in.
- Please note that all the departure destinations must be confirmed by check-in date or else you will be transferred to Semporna only.
- Extension is permitted, however it is subject to availability
- Guests must provide relevant and recognised forms of diving certificates to be eligible to dive.
- All divers are required to attend briefing and orientation session on their check-in day.
- The Liability Release Form must be understood and signed by the participant before commencement of the tour.
- Should any unforeseen circumstances arise, we recommend that you carefully set out your own schedule with some leeway to ensure you do not miss your next activity.
- Your safety is always our top priority. Should weather or sea conditions deem it unsafe to proceed for this tour, we reserve the right to change or cancel the tour. Refunds will be made accordingly.
- For safety reasons, ALL divers MUST use a dive computer. Sharing is not allowed. Dive computer can be rented at RM 31.80 however please note that dive computer rental is limited.
- Boat journey to the island may not be suitable for individuals suffering from the following ailments: heart or lung conditions, recent surgery, back or spinal surgery, back problems / injury / fracture, arthritis, osteoporosis or other similar spinal and pelvic diseases. Pregnant women are also not recommended as boat rides tend to be bumpy depending on sea conditions. If you are suffering from similar issues as mentioned above, kindly consult with your physician before enrolling in this activity.
- You might get wet during the boat journey, so be sure to pack and stow your belongings properly in the duration of the journey. Using dry or plastic bags for waterproofing purposes is recommended.
- It is recommended that participants wait for at least 24 hours after diving before going on a flight or participating in any high altitude activities. Please schedule your flights accordingly.
- Kindly take note that the safekeeping of your belongings at all times is your responsibility. We do not encourage guests to bring along electronic devices, valuables, and important documents.
- Diving and snorkelling equipment are available for rental.
- Tipping are never expected but will always be appreciated
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Malaysia Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.