- Journey across the open ocean into the Straits of Malacca.
- Be amazed by the heavenly reflections of the Sky Mirror at low tide.
- Take creative photos and selfies with the reflections at Sky Mirror.
- Enjoy spotting a marine organisms such as sand dollars, baby clams, sea anemones, shells and clams.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Quantity
Be mesmerised as you gaze upon the Sky Mirror—a natural phenomenon where the sea meets the sky! Occurring only at specific times of the month, travel by boat off the coast of Kuala Selangor from the small fishing village of Jeram into the Straits of Malacca. Here you will discover Sasaran beach otherwise known as Malaysia’s “Salar de Uyuni”—reminiscent of the Bolivian salt flats. The mirror-like reflections on the hidden sand bank offer a totally unique experience and fun photo opportunity for family and friends. You can also spot the many baby clams and other marine life that can be found across this secret island.
What to Wear
- Short pants
- Hat / cap
- Flip flops / sandals / waterproof shoes
What to Bring
- Sky Mirror is available to visit only at specific times of the month during the new moon and full moon periods. Specific dates are subject to change.
- Tour provider reserves the right to postpone, alter or cancel the activity due to weather conditions, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond their control.
- Children must be accompanied by adults at all times.
- Sky Mirror is not wheelchair accessible.
- This activity is not suitable for pregnant women, children under the age of 2, visitors with mobility impairments or serious medical conditions.
- It is recommended to wear bright coloured clothing and accessories to stand out in photographs at Sky Mirror.