- Overnight stay in a Taman Negara Resort.
- Jungle trekking and canopy walk through the 130-million-year-old rainforests of Taman Negara.
- Rapid shooting across seven different rapids.
- Visit a traditional Orang Asli village and learn about their indigenous culture.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
An unbelievable adventure through the wild rainforests of Taman Negara awaits you! Malaysia’s largest national park, spanning across three Malaysian states— Pahang, Terengganu and Kelantan— covers a vast area of over 4000 square kilometres and houses one of the oldest virgin rainforests in the world at 130 million years old. Spend the night(s) at a Taman Negara resort within the peaceful riverside village of Kuala Tahan and soak up this tropical haven partaking in outdoor activities such as rapid shooting, jungle trekking, canopy walks and guided night walks. Learn about the indigenous Orang Asli community and their nomadic ways of life whilst visiting an Orang Asli settlement. For those who can’t make it to the rainforests of Borneo, Taman Negara is the perfect jungle extravaganza on the Peninsula!
What To Wear
- Short Pants/Long Trousers
- Hiking Shoes/Sports Trainers
What To Bring
- Mosquito Repellent
- Waterproof Bag
- Peak Season Surcharge is applicable:
- May 01, 13, 14, 22, 26
- Jul 20
- Aug 10, 31
- Sep 16
- Oct 19
- Dec 24, 25
- Tour packages are only applicable for Malaysians.
- RM 5 fee is applicable for Camera/devices.
- Hotel rooms are subject to availability. If selected hotels are unavailable, other similar accommodation will be provided with different prices applied (if any).
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- We do not guarantee wildlife sightings.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries, and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Child rate is applicable for child aged 3 - 11 years old sharing the same room with parents.
- Maximum of one extra bed/mattress per room is allowed.
- Infant rate is applicable for child below 24 months.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Malaysia Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.