Quick. Confirmed within 1 working day
Safe. Provided by licensed operators
Just Go. Available for solo traveller
Convenient. No credit card fees!
Daily (10:00AM - 1:00PM (Morning) & 3:30PM - 6:30PM (Sunset))
- Explore Serusup Bay on a kayak boat accompanied by a professional guide.
- Catch on the breathtaking sunset as you paddle along the river (Sunset session only).
- Relax on the sandy beach after a good kayaking workout session.
Covid-19 Health and Safety Precautionary Measures
- Only fully vaccinated guests (adult >18 years old) / partial vaccinated (Teenage 12 - 18 years old) are allowed to participate in this tour. Children < 11 years old and below has to be accompanied by fully vaccinated parent.
- Guest(s) are required to fill in registration form and take temperature reading before the tour. Individuals who are unwell will not be allowed to join.
- Guest(s) are required to wear mask at all times
- Safe distancing of at least 1 metre apart between guests and guides will be enforced at all times.
- Frequent disinfecting of facilities, including kayak boat, paddle, etc.
- Hand sanitisers are provided.
- Food and beverages will not be served during the activity
Choose Your Activity
No credit card fees
Select Package Option and Local Operator
English-Speaking Nature Guide
Kayak through the lush jungles and witness the magnificent Bornean sunset with your eyes on the sandy beaches of Serusup Bay and Lagoon.
You may opt to choose a Morning Kayak HERE.
How To Use
- Operating Hours: 10:00AM - 1:00PM (Morning) & 3:30PM - 6:30PM (Sunset)
- Address: Tembara River Cruise Jetty - Jalan Benakal, Kampung Serusup 89150 Tuaran, Malaysia
- Show your mobile or printed ticket to your guide at Tembara River Cruise Jetty
What To Wear
- Comfortable t-shirt
- Short pants
- Sandals / water shoes
What To Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- UV-protective gloves
- Change of clothes
- Personal toiletries
- Drinking water
- Safety briefing will be conducted before the activity to ensure your safety.
- For safety reasons, you must put on your life jacket at all times.
- Any damage of the property caused by the guests will be charged as a replacement cost.
How to Book Tickets
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Ticket Date
Choose Ticket Option
Select Local Supplier
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Malaysia Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.
Loading similar products...