- Learn more about ants inside Malaysia’s first underground gallery
- Discover the cultures of the Bajau, Dusun Lotud, Iban, and Bidayuh people
- Get to know Sabah’s history of headhunters and see the vast sword collection from various ethnic groups
- Bring along your family to splash around in the waters at the swimming pool
- Enjoy the beautiful view of the surrounding greenery at the Secret Tree House and Canopy Walk
- Take part in exciting add-on activities, including archery and ziplining
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Enjoy an exciting time at the all-in-one educational mini-theme park, Borneo Ant House. Located in Tuaran, it is Malaysia's first underground gallery, featuring captivating exhibitions of arts, culture, and nature. Brush up on your ant knowledge at the ant gallery and laboratory before heading to the next section to learn more about four of Borneo's ethnic groups: Bajau, Dusun Lotud, Iban, and Bidayuh. For sword fans, you can marvel at their vast sword collection and learn more about Sabah's history of headhunters. Bring your kids for a fun day out in the sun and visit Borneo Ant House's other attractions, including the Canopy Walk, traditional houses, and the Secret Tree House. Once you are done, head to the swimming pool to cool down and splash around before returning home. This is the perfect weekend getaway for those looking for both education and entertainment, all under one roof!
- Free of Charge for Child 5 Years Old & Below
Available Add-on Activities
- Zipline Free ABC: RM25/fly , RM45/2 fly
- Archery: RM15 (2 bow, 12 arrows)
- Traditional costume rental: Adult RM10 , Child RM5
How to Book Tickets
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Ticket Date
Choose Ticket Option
Select Local Supplier
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Malaysia Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.