- Rabbit petting and feeding
- Beautiful attractions (Arnab Village, Cat Mania, Magical Garden, Floating Garden, Anggur Borneo)
- Rentable cosplay and costume for the day
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Situated in Ranau, about 2.5 hours' drive from Kota Kinabalu, Arnab Village is Sabah’s largest rabbit park, housing over 1000 rabbits of different species, such as Angora, Lionhead, Satin, Rex, Netherland Dwarf, New Zealand White, and Holland Lop. Besides rabbits, visitors can also play with the fluffy cats of Catmania for even more animal fun. Guests can enjoy cuddling and feeding these adorable creatures in an open area where they freely roam.
With a wide selection of cosplay and costume options available for rent, the Magical Garden and the Floating Garden are the perfect places to make a memorable shot in an open environment filled with unique photo spots like the Torii Gates, with colourful pathways, a giant piano uphill, and a pair of gigantic shoes that you can fit yourself into. In addition, enjoy a visit around Anggur Borneo to learn more about the many varieties of grapes in their garden.
How To Use
- Operating Hours: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Show your mobile or printed ticket to your guide or at Arnab Village
- Give a lot of love
- Feed with the right food (pellets)
- Give rabbits a lot of water
- Don’t give human snacks
- Don’t pull the bunnies by their ear
- Don’t carry too high
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Malaysia Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.