Privacy of User Details
The personal information submitted and passed through our website (such as name, country of residence, phone number, e-mail address, travel preference, credit card details) will be used for the below actions and mentioned purposes:
- Providing you with the services you booked through our website.
- Providing you with invoices and payment statements and reminders.
- Collecting payments from you.
- Collecting feedbacks from you.
- Dending you non-marketing commercial correspondence.
- Providing you with any product updates or news on our services (with your explicit permission).
- Sending you any email notifications (with your explicit permission and choice).
- Proceeding with any enquiries and/or complaints you make or others make about you.
- Keeping our website and our communications secure and prevent fraud.
- Performing other actions that we have arranged together previously.
Age of Consent
Withdrawal of Consent
The cancellation and change policy refers to the rules directly regulating the refund of the amount paid to the Company via the online payment system used in this web page. Any withdrawal of credit card details and cancellation of the reservation may only be done before you make the said transaction through our online payment system. If the transaction was completed, and you prefer to cancel the booking anyway, the terms and conditions of that specific booking will apply only.
The mentioned cancellation and change policy for any certain type of specific services, ordered via the web page of Malaysia Travel, will be given to the User in the form of a contract, before approving the online payment.
Before disclosing via our web page any personal information of a third party, you must obtain said party's consent for both the disclosure and the processing of the aforementioned party’s personal information in accordance and acceptance of and with this policy.
We reserve all rights to disclose any personal information you provide us with, if we are at some point forced by law or if you violate any of our Terms and Conditions. It should also be taken for granted that by nature of the system, the employees, agents, service providers or subcontractors of Malaysia Travel have access to and also the right to disclose all of the personal information that you hereby provide us with. This point is therefore valid as long as it is reasonable and necessary for the purposes set out within this Policy.
Any disclosure of personal information to the employees, agents, service providers or subcontractors of Malaysia Travel does not refer to the Credit Card details of the Client. Malaysia Travel will not disclose any of your personal information, submitted through our website, to any third party other than what was stated above.