Instant. Receive ticket immediately
Safe. Provided by licensed operators
Just Go. Available for solo traveller
Convenient. No credit card fees!
- Immerse yourself in one of the best aquariums in Asia.
- Discover over 5,000 terrestrial and aquatic creatures, including sharks, stingrays, and turtles.
- Learn more about the diverse Malaysian biosphere at the exhibits, such as Jewels of the Jungle, and Living Ocean.
- Walk through the 90-metre transparent underwater tunnel and see hundreds of sea creatures swimming around you.
- Watch the animals being fed by Aquaria KLCC's professional aquarists and learn more about their role in the ecosystem.
- Get a hands-on experience with several aquatic animals in the Touch Pool.
Choose Your Activity
No credit card fees
Select Package Option and Local Operator
What to Expect
Walk along the 90-metres long underwater tunnel and discover an array of aquatic animals, such as sharks and turtles.
Learn more about Malaysia's rich biosphere with the exhibits found in Aquaria KLCC.
Get a hands-on experience—literally—with several sea creatures, including horseshoe crabs and brown-banded bamboo sharks.
Head over to the Gift Shop before you leave and purchase some souvenirs.
Food & Drinks
Personal Travel Insurance, Personal Expenses
Aquaria KLCC is located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur and regarded as one of the top aquariums in Asia. The state-of-the-art aquarium features more than 5,000 land and aquatic animals, including about 150 species of marine creatures which visitors can discover and learn more about from the numerous exhibits in Aquaria KLCC.
The highlight of your trip will be the 90-metres long glass tunnel, where you can walk along and experience what it feels like to be surrounded by sea creatures in their habitat. Aquaria KLCC is perfect for families with small children as there are plenty of fun activities that can be done here, such as participating in the Discovery Hunt to learn more about the animals and watch daily feeding time where professional aquarists hand-feed the marine creatures. There are also additional activities you can do, such as experiencing the thrill of your life in Dive With Sharks and Cage Rage.
What to Wear
- Comfortable t-shirt / pants
- Sandals / slippers / shoes
What to Bring
- Extra cash
- Aquaria KLCC is wheelchair and stroller-friendly.
- Wheelchairs can be rented from the ticketing counter.
- Free of charge: children aged 2 and below.
- Children 12 years of age and under must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
How to Book Tickets
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Ticket Date
Choose Ticket Option
Select Local Supplier
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Malaysia Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.
Loading similar products...