- Have a go at thrilling activities such as ziplining, trampolining and rope obstacle courses in Adventureplay and Gravityplay.
- Feel the adrenaline sliding down high-speed water slides in Waterplay.
- Cool off and relax in the wave pool or meandering down the Lazy River.
- Enjoy the great outdoors and immerse yourself in nature as you play.
- Marvel at the view of Penang’s natural surroundings from the Chairlift.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Push your limits and have some outdoor fun at ESCAPE Penang! The award-winning theme park houses over 38 rides, games and attractions designed for all ages and energy levels.
Spanning over 29 acres and split between 3 adventure zones: Adventureplay, Waterplay and Gravityplay—try your hand at activities such as ziplining, rock climbing, canopy walks and obstacle courses before sliding down the world’s longest tube water slide. ESCAPE Penang's sole purpose is to help reacquaint yourself with nature and spend a fun-filled day out with friends and family. Make sure you book your ticket to Malaysia‘s number one adventure theme park!
What To Wear
- Sports Clothing
- Appropriate Swimwear
- Hat / Cap
- Sports Footwear / Close-Toed Sandals
What To Bring
- Extra Cash
- Extra Clothes
- Children aged below 3 and Malaysian seniors aged above 61 may enter free and must be accompanied by at least 1 paying adult.
- Proof of identity is required for child and Malaysian senior tickets.
- ESCAPE Penang Theme Park admission tickets are valid for single entry only.
- Some rides and attractions in ESCAPE Penang Theme Park require specific height, weight and age restrictions.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children aged 12 and below must be accompanied by an adult to enter the park.
- All visitors are required to comply with park rules in the form of signage, lights, safety briefing, recorded message, instructions from staff or other indication.
- Adhere to the clothing and swimwear guidelines for safety and hygiene reasons.
- No outside food or drinks allowed with the exception of baby food.
- Smoking is prohibited in the park with the exception of designated areas.
- Pets are prohibited from entering the park.
- No snorkels, masks or flippers allowed in the pools.
- Lockers are available to rent in the park to store personal belongings.
- Swimwear for men and women are available to purchase at the Merchandise Store. Rash guards, burkinis (Muslim swimwear), towels and shoes are also available to rent.
- Purchases within the park can be made using an e-Wallet cashless system which will be created during the ticket purchase process or at kiosks in the park. Top-ups can also be made at these kiosks.