- Go up on the 7th highest telecommunications tower in the world and the tallest in Southeast Asia.
- Get an amazing 360-degree view of the whole of Kuala Lumpur city from the Observation Deck and Sky Deck,
- Experience the thrill of a lifetime at KL Tower Sky Box and see if you are brave enough to look down at the unobstructed view of the city 300 metres above ground.
- Have fun at the KL Tower attractions, such as the Mini Zoo, Blue Coral Aquarium, Upside Down House, and KL Forest Eco-Park.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
What to Expect
Go higher up the tower and experience an unobstructed view of the whole city at the Sky Deck or see if you are brave enough to go into the Sky Box.
Get a stunning panoramic view of Kuala Lumpur and familiarise yourself with the city from above ground level.
Head over to the Gift Shop before you leave and purchase some souvenirs.
Have fun on the ground level at the tower attractions, such as the Mini Zoo, Blue Coral Aquarium, KL Forest Eco-Park, and Upside Down House.
KL Tower, or Menara Kuala Lumpur, is a communications tower as well as one of the most popular places of attraction in Kuala Lumpur. Completed in 1 March 1995, it is the 7th tallest telecommunications tower in the world and the tallest in Southeast Asia. KL Tower stands at a height of 421 metres and offers an amazing 360-degree view of the whole city from the Observation Deck and Sky Deck. But the fun does not stop there—there are also several attractions down on the ground level, such as Mini Zoo and KL Forest Eco-Park.
With plenty of activities and exhibitions available, the tower is a great place for families that want to spend quality time together during the weekend, as well as travellers that are visiting Kuala Lumpur for the first time and want to familiarise themselves with the city.
What To Wear
- Comfortable t-shirt, pants
- Shoes / sandals
What To Bring
- Extra cash
- Unauthorised drone flying is not allowed within the premises.
- KL Tower is wheelchair-friendly.
- Money changer facility is available within the premises.
- Prayer rooms are available for guests.