- Visit one of the largest aquariums in Malaysia!
- Witness for yourself over 4,000 different aquatic species.
- Learn about different animals in the new, climate-inspired sections named Tropical Rainforest, Temperate, and Sub-Antarctic.
- Go through a 15-meter long tunnel and marvel at sharks, giant stingrays, green turtles, and more!
- Visit the Penguinarium and go through a tunnel to watch them swim while taking photos of them!
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Explore the wonderful underwater world at Langkawi Underwater World, one of the largest aquariums in Malaysia! With an aim to educate and entertain, the park invites everyone of all ages who wishes to learn more about the underwater world!
Marvel at the 4,000 different aquatic species housed in the park. Learn about the many different animals around the world in their new, climate-inspired sections. With so many amazing sections to visit in the park and fascinating creatures to see, there is no end to the number of things you can do and see! If it’s caught your interest, don’t wait and book your tickets now to explore the amazing underwater world at Langkawi Underwater World!
How to Use
- Opening hours: Daily from 10:00am to 6:00pm; Public / School Holidays 9:30am to 6:30pm.
- To redeem your ticket, please proceed to one of the park’s counters.
- To enter the park, simply present the QR code on your phone.
What to Wear
- Comfortable clothing
- Sneakers / sandals
- Jacket (optional)
What to Bring
- Day pack
- Water bottle
- Pocket money
- Personal medication
- Children under 3 years of age are eligible for free entry.
- Children rates for tickets will apply for children aged 3 – 12.
- We do not recommend this tour for pregnant women and guests with heart problems and other serious medical conditions.
- No cancellations, refunds or changes can be made.