- Witness Malaysia’s flora and fauna with your very own eyes.
- Interact with the park’s friendly macaws and other animals during the feeding program.
- Pose with flamingos and white raccoons as you take a photo for commemoration.
- Enjoy with the whole family and watch the park’s animal talk show, showing twice a day.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Quantity
Take a walk through lush tropical gardens and witness Malaysia’s flora and fauna by paying a visit to Langkawi Wildlife Park! Formerly known as Langkawi Bird Paradise, the park is a sure attraction to birdwatchers and animal enthusiasts as it is home to over 2500 exotic birds as well as over 150 species of animals from beyond the Southeast Asian continent. Perfect for people of all ages, Langkawi Wildlife Park welcomes anyone looking to spend time with nature and wanting to learn more about its resident animals, whether it be through a feeding program or the park's very own animal talk show!
What To Wear
- Comfortable clothing
- Sneakers / sandals
- Cap / hat
What To Bring
- Day pack
- Pocket money
- Personal medication
- Child rates apply for children aged 3 – 12 years.
- Children ages 3 and below are eligible for free entry.
- Children must always be accompanied by one adult in the duration of their time in the park.
- To be eligible for Malaysian rates, a valid MyKad or MyKid ID card must be presented.
- No cancellations or refunds are allowed once payment is made.