- Enjoy with the whole family an action-packed day at Legoland Malaysia, complete with 7 theme parks!
- Test your courage at the Water Park, where you can get the change to go on the tube as well as body slide!
- Discover the underwater world and all its life at Sea Life Malaysia’s aquarium zones.
Covid-19 Precautionary Measures
- This venue has implemented specific COVID-19 precautionary measures, please read more here
- This operator requires you to wear a face mask.
- This operator requires you to observe social distancing.
- This operator requires you to show proof of your COVID-19 vaccination.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
If you’re looking to make memories that last a lifetime for your next vacation, there’s no better place than Legoland Malaysia, Malaysia’s first international theme park! Tap into your inner child and bring your little ones along as you explore the world of interlocking bricks of Lego and watch them be built into amazing worlds!
With multiple zones to explore with different themes for each, the park is also home to several theme park rides, water park areas and also workshops! Visit the Lego Ninjago world to explore the world of the ninja and go to Miniland where you can see famous landmarks being recreated and built in small scale.
How to Use
- To collect your tickets, please proceed to the ticketing counter.
- Entry to the park is only allowed once per ticket/day.
- LEGOLAND: Daily 10am – 6pm.
- Sea Life: Monday - Thursday 10am - 6pm; Friday, Sunday and Public Holidays 11am - 7pm.
What To Wear
- Comfortable clothing
- Sneakers / sandals
What To Bring
- Day pack
- Personal toiletries
- Personal medication
- Guests 18 years and above require a fully vaccinated status. MySejahtera Digital Vaccination Certificate or physical Fully Vaccinated Card need to be presented upon entry
- Free of charge at LEGOLAND Malaysia and SEA LIFE Malaysia: Children two years of age and under.
- LEGOLAND Water Park tickets for children two years of age and under can only be purchased on arrival, not online. Proof of age required prior to entry.
- Admission to the attraction is restricted by age and height requirements due to safety reasons.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Use of offensive language, clothing and behaviour is not allowed to maintain the family atmosphere.
- No pets are allowed into the park, except for guide dogs.
- Tickets will allow only one entry per day.
- In the event of bad weather, outdoor attractions will be closed to guests for safety reasons. Indoor attractions, shopping and food outlets will still be open for guests’ enjoyment.
- Legoland offers a variety of restaurants serving both Asian and Western cuisines. All menu items are prepared with Halal-certified ingredients and vegetarian options are also available.
- If you have any special dietary needs, please reach out to the restaurants to place a special request.
- No cancellations, refunds or changes can be made once payment is confirmed
How to Book Tickets
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Ticket Date
Choose Ticket Option
Select Local Supplier
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Malaysia Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.