- Skip the line and marvel at the tallest twin towers in the world.
- Walk along the magnificent double-decker Skybridge; 170 metres above the ground.
- Ascend in high speed elevators to the Observation Deck on the 86th floor.
- Enjoy spectacular panoramic views of Kuala Lumpur skyline.
COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
- This operator requires you to wear a face mask.
- This operator requires you to observe social distancing.
- This operator conducts mandatory temperature screening.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
What to Expect
Ascend to the double-decker Skybridge on the 41st and 42nd floors where you can walk along and enjoy the view.
Take the high speed elevator to the Observation Deck on the 86th floor for a 360-degree panoramic view of the city.
Experience Malaysia's most iconic landmark and architectural wonder on a self-guided tour at the Petronas Twin Towers. Situated in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, the 451.9 metres tall silver towers first opened in 1999 and were designed by world-famous architect César Pelli.
Ascend to the glass Skybridge and 370 metres high Observation Deck to discover an unparalleled panoramic view of the city down below. A trip to Kuala Lumpur is not complete without a stop at the world's tallest paired buildings.
What To Wear
- Long / short pants
- Comfortable footwear
What To Bring
- Extra cash
How to Use
- If your preference time slot is not available, another time slot will be assigned to you. If all your preference time slots are not available, we will contact you directly.
- Paper ticket will be issued to you if electronic tickets are sold out. Claim your ticket from representative at Suria Mall an hour before your confirmed selected time slot.
- Tickets are allocated to specific time slots. Arrive at least 15 minutes early to prevent being denied entry.
- A valid passport or identity card (MyKad) must be presented at the security checkpoint.
- All baggage and personal items will be submitted to security check upon entry.
- Admission of children under aged 3 is free of charge. Please include the number of infant upon booking.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Visitors must adhere at all times to the rules and regulations of the Petronas Twin Towers Visit, signs and notices displayed on/around the premises, instructions given by officers of the Petronas Twin Tower Visit Operations.
- No outside food or drinks allowed.
- No smoking allowed on the premises.
- Friday Prayer Closure: 1:00PM - 2:00PM
- Gift shop is available to purchase souvenirs.
- Petronas Twin Towers is wheelchair accessible.
- Complimentary wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You can store luggage at the Drop Off area behind the Check-in Counter.
How to Book Tickets
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Ticket Date
Choose Ticket Option
Select Local Supplier
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Malaysia Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.