- 360 degree panoramic views of George Town from the Observation Deck at the top of Komtar Tower.
- Walk along the vertigo-inducing glass Rainbow Skywalk on the 68th floor.
- Completely immerse yourself in the 7D Motion Discover Theatre.
- Step back into the land before time with the dinosaurs of Jurassic Research Centre.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Quantity
More than 18 themed attractions in one iconic destination, the TOP Penang is the ultimate city entertainment centre right in the heart of George Town, Penang! Delight in this family-friendly theme park located within Penang’s iconic Komtar Tower, the tallest structure in the state.
At 249 metres above the ground, there's no better panoramic view then from the TOP’s Observation Deck and glass Rainbow Skywalk. With a host of educational attractions such as Jurassic Research Centre, 7D Motion Discover Theatre and Tech Dome interactive science and technology exhibits, visitors of all ages can have some fun while learning about the world around them!
What To Wear
- Long / short pants
- Comfortable footwear
What To Bring
- Extra cash
- Child Ticket: Age 12 or below 90 cm in height.
- Senior Ticket: Age 60+
- The Top Fun Pass allows multiple entries on a same-day visit to all attractions in the Avenue of Adventures and Rainbow Skywalk at The Top Penang except Augmented Reality Virtual & The Gravityz.
- Children under the age 12 or below 90 cm in height may enter attractions free except for Dino Gym where normal rates still apply.
- Proof of identity (MyKad or passport) is required upon collection of tickets.
- No exchange, refund, replacement and/or extension will be made under any circumstances.
- The Top Fun Pass is non-transferable, non-exchangeable for cash and is valid for one (1) time use only.