- Explore Borneo’s beautiful nature as you trek across the virgin jungle
- Discover Long Pasia’s rich and unique biodiversity
- Take a dip into the beautiful Ferian Waterfall
- Enjoy a sumptuous lunch at Meligan River
- Witness a breathtaking view of the glittering night sky
- Return transportation included
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Explore the untouched rainforest at Long Pasia and marvel at Borneo's wondrous nature through this exciting tour. This 2-days adventure will take you into some of the most remote parts of Sabah, where you will ride a 4WD for an adrenaline-filled drive through the jungle.
You will stay at a nearby homestay, where clear view of the Milky Way is waiting for you at night. As you trek across the wilderness the following day, you will see the breathtaking view of the verdant forest, discover the unique flora and fauna, and witness the majestic Ferian Waterfall up close. Here, dip into the cool water and enjoy the serene surrounding as you forget about the hustle and bustle of city life. This is the ultimate trip for adventurers looking for a thrilling journey into the great outdoors.
What To Bring
- Water bottle
- Insect repellent
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Sleeping Bag
- Change of clothes
- Extra pair of walking shoes
- Long socks
- Leech socks
- Jacket or Windbreaker
What To Wear
- Comfortable lightweight clothing
- Trekking pants
- Good hiking or walking shoes with good grip
- The jungle temperature cools down at night. You are advised to bring your own sleeping bag and jacket to warm yourself up.
- Participants must be physically fit and between the ages of 5 to 65 years old.
- Children below 12 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Bring some snacks or energy bar to replenish your energy during the activity.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Malaysia Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.