- Discover the charms of Sabah's countryside through an exciting biking tour at Kota Belud
- Cycle through the local villages and fall in love with its warm people and scenic farm views
- Trek into the jungle and learn more about the wild herbs
- Relax at the community homestay and indulge in the beautiful view of Mount Kinabalu and the glittering night sky
- Enjoy delicious local cuisines
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Get ready for a scenic cycling journey across Sabah's gorgeous countryside.
This 2D1N biking tour will take you to the Kota Belud district, where you will fully immerse yourself in the natural beauty of Sabah jungles and highlands like never before. Throughout your trip, you will visit local villages, trek into the lush jungle, have a refreshing swim in the river, and see majestic views of Mount Kinabalu along the way. At the end of the first day, you will stay overnight at the community homestay at Kampung Tambatuon where you are treated to delicious local cuisines and an incredible view of the starry sky. Wake up early the next day to see the extraordinary scenery of the misty hills before continuing the journey towards the quaint little town of Taginambur.
Perfect for biking enthusiasts and nature lovers, this tour offers a unique opportunity to explore Sabah's natural beauty while immersing yourself in the local culture and community.
What To Bring
- Sun cream
- Personal medication/toiletries
- Change of clothes
- Hydration backpack
- Insect repellent
- Chamois cream
What To Wear
- Thin or quick dry t-shirt
- Shorts and trainers (no sandals allowed)
- Small pouch or light backpack to keep your personal stuff
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Guests must have knowledge or prior biking experience and be physically fit during the ride. Ride itinerary and timings might change depending on participants’ capabilities and fitness levels.
- Participants must provide height and weight upon reservation as bicycles are adjusted to fit the cyclist before the start of the tour.
- The activity is subject to cancellation due to weather.
- The jungle trekking activity will be cancelled in the event of thunderstorms, flash floods, landslides, or any other unforeseen circumstances. The activity will be replaced with another ride extension at the beginning of the tour, at the homestay, or both.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, and itineraries should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Please inform the biking guide immediately if you feel unwell at any point during the activity or if you need a short break. A vehicle will be close by to provide assistance.
- The bike guides are trained in first aid and carry first aid kits.
- Be prepared for physical exertion and cycling up to 25km per day in hot weather.
- Most of the activity is conducted away from other tourist destinations, and it is likely that you will not see any other tourists and facilities along the way.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
- Please inform the guides of your preference for dinner on the first night (local cuisine or pasta).
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Malaysia Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.