- Explore the beauty of the countryside in Sabah while riding the bike around Kota Belud
- Enjoy the majestic views of Mount Kinabalu, Mount Tambuyukon, and the surrounding valleys
- Visit the nearby villages and get to know the friendly local communities
- Go on a jungle trek to learn more about the interesting wild plants
- Stay overnight at Kampung Tambatuon and disconnect from the busy urban life
- Discover Kota Belud town and get to know more about its history
- Indulge in delectable local cuisines
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Put on your helmet and hop on the mountain bike because the ultimate cycling adventure is waiting for you in Kota Belud.
This 3D2N tour brings you to the charming rural Sabah, offering an exciting nature and culture discovery experience like no other. The tour is perfect for biking enthusiasts of all skill levels, with a fun mix of exhilarating off-road routes and leisurely road rides, allowing you to push your physical limits while still enjoying the breathtaking views of the nearby mountains and valleys. You will get to see the glorious vistas of Malaysia's tallest mountain, Mount Kinabalu, and Sabah's third-tallest mountain, Mount Tambuyukon. Throughout the trip, you will also visit several villages, allowing you to get to know the local communities and their cultures better.
But that is not all! There are plenty of other fun activities that you will do, including jungle trekking, swimming in the cool river, exploring Kota Belud town, and trying out delicious local dishes. If you are itching for a thrilling journey through the beautiful and rugged landscapes of Sabah's countryside, this tour is for you!
What To Bring
- Sun cream
- Personal medication/toiletries
- Change of clothes
- Hydration backpack
- Insect repellent
- Chamois cream
What To Wear
- Thin or quick dry t-shirt
- Shorts and trainers (no sandals allowed)
- Small pouch or light backpack to keep your personal stuff
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Guests must have knowledge or prior biking experience and be physically fit during the ride. Ride itinerary and timings might change depending on participants’ capabilities and fitness levels.
- Participants must provide height and weight upon reservation as bicycles are adjusted to fit the cyclist before the start of the tour.
- The activity is subject to cancellation due to weather.
- The jungle trekking activity will be cancelled in the event of thunderstorms, flash floods, landslides, or any other unforeseen circumstances. The activity will be replaced with another ride extension at the beginning of the tour, at the homestay, or both.
- For Day 3 ride, you may request for an easier cycling activity/route if you are feeling tired from Day 2 cycling. Please be mindful of your health condition and not pushing yourself beyond limit to avoid injuries and fainting.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, and itineraries should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Please inform the biking guide immediately if you feel unwell at any point during the activity or if you need a short break. A vehicle will be close by to provide assistance.
- The bike guides are trained in first aid and carry first aid kits.
- Be prepared for physical exertion and cycling up to 25km per day in hot weather.
- Most of the activity is conducted away from other tourist destinations, and it is likely that you will not see any other tourists and facilities along the way.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
- Please inform the guides of your preference for dinner on the first night (local cuisine or pasta)
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Malaysia Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.