- Enjoy a 2 night stay at Resorts World Langkawi - Premier Seaview room
- Private transportation available to explore Langkawi Island
- Complimentary entrance tickets to Langkawi Wildlife Park
- A spectacular sunset dinner cruise around Langkawi Island
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Langkawi, otherwise known as the Jewel of Kedah, is one of Malaysia’s most renowned holiday destinations, attracting hundreds of visitors from around the globe to its white sandy shores every year! This duty-free island is part of a 99-island archipelago off the northwest coast of the Malay Peninsula and is home to some of the most luxurious beach resorts, exquisite natural landscapes and crystal-clear waters in the country. Relax in style with a 2-night stay at Resorts World Langkawi with remarkable views of Langkawi UNESCO Global Geopark and Dayang Bunting Marble Geoforest. With your own private transport available, you'll get a chance to explore all that Langkawi has to offer on an 8-hour island tour making stops at some of the island's most famous attractions. Get up close and personal with over 150 species of wild animals at Langkawi Wildlife Park thanks to complimentary entrance tickets. And enjoy a special meal out on the water with a spectacular sunset dinner cruise. This is a dream island getaway you won't want to miss!
Product Inclusion Details:
- Accommodation: Resort World Langkawi - Premier Seaview
- Transportation at Langkawi Island
- Sunset Dinner Cruise (Family : 2 adults & 2 kids)
- Langkawi Wildlife Park Entrance Ticket (Family : 2 adults & 2 kids)
What To Wear
- Short Pants
- Swimwear Hat / Cap
- Flip Flops / Sandals
What To Bring
- Prices are quoted per person in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) & subject to change without prior notice.
- Peak Season Surcharge applies on Thursday / Friday / Saturday night
- Add-on MYR 280 per pax for upgrading to Vellfire with driver services
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The resort is not liable for any guest's equipment damages; all guests are to be responsible for their own equipment.
- The resort is not liable for any loss, accident, delay or other irregularity resulting from activities.
- Except Sunset Dinner Cruise is based on join-in basis, this package is a private tour.
- We do not guarantee wildlife / underwater sightings.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries, and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.