- Discover Semporna and indulge in the beautiful tropical paradise of Sabah's East Coast
- Go island hopping to Mataking, Timba Timba, and Pom Pom to sunbathe at the beaches and snorkelling into the waters
- Visit the charming Mabul Island and stay at the luxurious water bungalow
- Explore Semporna town for fresh seafood and local snack
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
The tropical paradise of Semporna islands is calling for you!
Fly to Sabah's East Coast and make your way to the small town of Semporna, where you will explore some of the state's most beautiful islands. Take a boat ride to Mataking, Timba Timba, and Pom Pom for an exquisite island getaway. Here, feel free to bask in the sun as you relax on the white sandy beaches, or for some fun in the water, grab your snorkel mask and swim in the water to catch a glimpse of the wonderful marine life.
For a dose of luxury, you will be taken to Mabul Island for a night's stay at Mabul Water Bungalow or Mabul Standalone Chalet. The wooden bungalows are built over water with luxurious furnishings to provide a comfortable and memorable stay. There is plenty to do here, such as snorkelling, diving, ocean kayaking, and watching the beautiful sunset and sunrise. For a light exploration, you can walk the entire island and get to know the local communities.
This tour offers a fun balance between seaside leisure and underwater adventure, making this a great introduction to the beauty of Semporna for the whole family.
What To Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Extra clothes
- Wetsuit / Rashguard
- Diver license
- Waterproof bag
What To Wear
- Casual wear / Beach attire
- Slippers / Flip flops / Water shoes
Terms & Condition
- This package is on a join-in basis for guide and transportation.
- Only fully vaccinated travellers are allowed into the homestay, hotel, and resort.
- Fully vaccinated parents or guardians must accompany children aged 11 years and below.
- Guests aged from 12 to 18 years old must have at least one dose of vaccine.
- The operator reserves the right to change or cancel the tour if the weather or sea conditions make it dangerous to continue. If this happens, guests will be refunded accordingly.
- The operator reserves the right to change routes, schedules, itineraries, and accommodations if circumstances beyond the tour operator's control render it necessary.
- Please do not bring valuables to the islands, as no lockers/safes are available.
- People with health conditions, including but not limited to heart or lung problems, recent surgery, back or spinal surgery, back problems/injuries/fractures, arthritis, osteoporosis, or other spinal/pelvic diseases, may not be able to take the boat ride to the island. Pregnant women are also not encouraged to take the boat ride as the sea might be choppy. Please consult your doctor before signing up for this activity.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Malaysia Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.