- Gomantong Caves
- Kinabatangan River Cruise
- Morning Cruise to Oxbow Lake or Jungle Trek
- Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre
- Bornean Sun Bear Conservation Centre
- Sandakan City Tour (optional add-on)
- Bilit Rainforest Lodge
- Night River Cruise
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Though not as reputed as Kota Kinabalu, Sandakan is the gate way to many Bornean adventures and possesses great natural beauty. Kinabatangan is also located just a few hours away from the small city and it is where Bilit Rainforest Lodge sits. Seated right by the bank of Lower Kinabatangan River, the Bilit Rainforest Lodge serves as the perfect base to explore the amazing diversity of plants, mammals and bird species that call Kinabatangan home.
What to Wear
- Comfortable Walking Shoes
- Cooling T shirt
- Long/Short Pants
What to Bring
- Light raincoat
- Insect repellent
- Sun block and hat
- Leech socks
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- We do not guarantee wildlife sightings.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Check-in/out times for most accommodations are 14:00 & 12:00 hrs. However, it may vary depending on each accommodation. So kindly check with the operator to get accurate information of your accommodation.
- Malaysian Tourism Tax (TTX) of MYR 10 per room per night will be required for foreigner to be paid upon check-in. Malaysian or permanent resident residing in Malaysia are exempted and is required to present a valid identification upon check-in.
- Please make sure that you have booked air tickets to Sandakan
- Check with the airline schedules for the timings that are most suited to your needs
- If necessary, our guide will pick you up from the Sandakan Airport with a placard bearing your name.
- Last day lunch location may vary depending on your flight time.
- Tipping is never expected but will always be much appreciated.