There is so much more to Cameron Highlands besides tea plantations and fresh vegetables. You can also visit:-
- Butterfly/Insect farm to see the local species of butterflies and insect
- Strawberry farm to pick some fresh strawberries
- Local market to enjoy the fresh produce and purchase some souvenirs
- Time tunnel to learn the history of Cameron Highlands
- The fourth largest Buddhist temple in Malaysia
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Malaysian rainforests are millions of years old and one of the oldest in the world. This tour allows you to absorb the energy while immersed in fresh green crisp air as the sun rises. Drive up to the highest peak in Cameron highlands, where you can see the awesome view on a clear day and an overview of an awesome sunrise.
Take a leisurely 30 minute walk along a short wooden platform to explore the beauty of mother nature through MOSSY FOREST where you enjoy the ecosystem of the forest and be amazed by the breathtaking flora and fauna.
In Cameron Highland, one must definitely visit the tea plantation, enjoy the scenery and take memorable photos. Afterwards, you can head to the tea factory and café to enjoy a nice cup of tea.
What To Wear
- Good walking shoe
What To Bring
- Bottle of water
- Raincoat (if needed)
- Light Snacks
- Entrance fee (Butterfly Farm RM10.00 & Time Tunnel RM6.00)
- Tea and Food
- Entrance fee for Mossy Forest
- Tea Plantation, Tea Factory & Cafe is closed on Monday
- View and Sunrise depends on the weather
- Mossy Forest Entrance Fee
- Malaysian: RM10.00 per pax (Adult), RM5.00 per pax (Kids)
- Non Malaysian: RM30.00 per pax (Adult), RM15.00 per pax (Kids)
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Malaysia Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.