- Pamper yourself with a luxurious stay at the tropical paradise of Crystal Resort in Semporna
- Discover the natural beauty of the surrounding seascapes as you bask in the sun
- Swim into the crystal-clear water and see colourful corals and unique sea creatures up close
- Indulge in delicious meals while enjoying the stunning ocean views
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Escape to a tropical paradise at Crystal Resort in Semporna!
Dive into the crystal-clear water and appreciate the breathtaking views of the surrounding Celebes Sea as you enjoy unparalleled comfort and luxury at the resort. Enjoy the seaside haven as you relax underneath the sun, and for underwater fun, gear up your diving equipment to explore the vibrant corals and get to know the unique marine life.
At Crystal Resort, you will enjoy a wide range of fun activities and top-notch facilities to ensure a memorable stay for you and the whole family. And when you are hungry, head over to the restaurant for a sumptuous feast with the stunning ocean vistas accompanying you!
For a truly unforgettable escapade in Semporna, you will want to stay at the Crystal Resort!
What To Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Extra clothes
- Wetsuit / Rashguard
- Waterproof bag
What To Wear
- Casual wear / Beach attire
- Slippers / Flip flops / Water shoes
Terms & Condition
- This package is on a join-in basis with shared transportation. A minimum of 10 people is required for a private tour and private transport.
- Tour guide services are NOT included in this package.
- This package is only available for MALAYSIAN citizens.
- The package is not applicable for dates that fall on public holidays, school holidays, and national holidays.
- We reserve the right to alter the itinerary and schedule due to unexpected events, such as unfavourable weather conditions or changes in the number of guests.
- For safety reasons, guests over the age of 50 must ensure they are in good health. Children aged 0 to 3 and pregnant women are not recommended to participate.
- Guests are responsible for bringing their own personal medicine, such as motion sickness medicine, cold medicine, insect repellent, and allergy medicine.
- If passengers have food allergies or are vegetarians, please inform us at the time of booking for special meal arrangements.
- Accommodation arrangements will be made based on the day's situation to ensure sufficient room allocation. Please inform us at the time of booking if a specific room type is required. The guest will bear any additional costs for a particular room type.
- We strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance while travelling. The company will not be held responsible or liable for accidents, injuries, deaths, delays, and losses due to weather, disease, war, or natural disasters.
- The snorkelling location will be determined by the instructor based on weather conditions.
- For safety reasons, guests will not be allowed to engage in any sea sports activities during bad weather conditions.
- Pregnant women are not recommended to take the boat ride as the sea conditions may be rough and bumpy.
- If you are prone to motion sickness, we recommend bringing your own medicines.
- To keep your belongings dry during the boat ride, we suggest bringing a waterproof bag or plastic bag.
- Please note that no lockers are available on the islands, so it is best to avoid bringing valuable items or important documents.
- Professional instructors will guide all snorkelling activities.
- For your own safety, please refrain from snorkelling alone far from the group and follow the instructions of the crew.
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, sunglasses, a sun hat, swimwear, a towel, lightweight clothing, extra clothes for changing, light sandals, and personal hygiene products.
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Malaysia Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.