- Indulge in the beautiful scenery of the countryside in Kota Belud
- Wake up in the morning to the majestic view of Mount Kinabalu
- Learn more about the local’s traditional way of life through the music, dance, food, games, and crafts
- Try your hands on paddy field activities, including paddy planting, harvesting, and rice milling
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the sunrise and sunset of Kota Belud
- Ride the bike and swim in the river for a wholesome countryside experience
- See magical sights of fireflies dancing around at nighttime
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Experience exciting rural living at Karanahan View! Make your way to the beautiful Kota Belud and join in the fun activities that introduce you to the traditional way of life for the locals and make you fall in love with Sabah’s countryside!
Here, you will learn more about rice making as you try your hands at planting, harvesting and milling the paddy. For a fun and wholesome stay at Karanahan View, you will discover the local traditional games, such as bamboo stilt walking, and bring out your creativity by learning more about traditional crafts and music. Indulge in a bit of yumminess during your visit as you prepare delicious traditional food, including penjaram. And speaking of food, you will be treated to traditional meals throughout your stay. From hinava to tuhau, you will be in a food-lover haven as you enjoy the fresh and unique taste of the local delicacies.
A stay at Kota Belud is never complete without immersing yourself in its majestic view. In the morning, wake up to the glorious panorama of the iconic Mount Kinabalu that you cannot get anywhere else. In the evening, enjoy the surrounding sights as the sunset covers everything in its colourful hues before heading out to see the magical view of the fireflies creating a dazzling show as they dance in the night sky!
If you are looking for a fun and educational staycation for the whole family, Karanahan View is waiting for you with open doors!
What To Bring
- Insect repellent
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Change of clothes
What To Wear
- Comfortable lightweight clothing
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Malaysia Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.