- See the beautiful vistas of Sabah's highland in Ranau on a quad bike
- Explore Kundasang's famous tourist hotspots
- Witness the majestic scenery of Mount Kinabalu along the way
- Enjoy a thrilling 45-minute guided ATV ride alongside a lush nature view
- Challenge yourself and participate in an exciting paragliding activity
- Experience a fun fish spa at Marakau Big Fish Foot Spa
- Visit Sabah's Little New Zealand at Desa Dairy Farm
- Buy fresh fruits and produce at Kundasang Market
- Witness the rare rafflesia firsthand
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Explore the beauty of Sabah's highlands with a thrilling ATV adventure in Ranau and exciting exploration of Kundasang!
Head over to the Lohan Adventure Base Camp and hop on the quad bike, where you will journey across dirt roads and rugged terrain for an exciting ATV ride. The trail provides a safe path for all, so you can enjoy the lovely views of the surrounding hills throughout the tour. At the endpoint, take a breather as you immerse yourself in the serene nature—you might even catch a glimpse of the magnificent Mount Kinabalu amidst the rolling clouds! If you are feeling adventurous, take part in the paragliding activity for a thrilling experience soaring through the sky.
The excitement continues with an exploration of some of the popular spots nearby. Enjoy some therapeutic foot spa and feed the swarms of giant fish at the Marakau Big Fish Foot Spa. For some delicious milk and ice cream, you will be visiting Sabah's Little New Zealand, Desa Dairy Farm, where you will get the opportunity to learn more and interact with cows. For the whole Kundasang experience, we will head to the local market for fresh fruits and other local snacks! If you are lucky, you will witness the rare event of the world's biggest flower species, the rafflesia, blooming in the wild!
What To Bring
- Drinking water
- Sun protection (sunblock/sunscreen/cap)
- Extra cloths
- Mosquito repellant
- Personal Medication
- Extra money
What To Wear
- Long pants/jeans
- Shoes/sandals with strap
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are on a first-come, first-served basis. For last-minute inquiries, please get in touch with our customer service to check for availability.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of departure time will not be accepted, and fees paid are non-refundable.
- If the ATV activity cannot proceed due to unforeseen events, we will only charge a minimum fee of MYR180 per person.
- Arriving 15 minutes past your assigned departure time is regarded as a "No Show" and will result in the forfeiture of all fees.
- In the event of flight delays, illness, emergency, etc., a full refund may be issued with proper evidence to prove it is not a deliberate cancellation.
- Guests must participate in the briefing session and follow the instructions and itinerary to ensure a smooth tour. A Liability Waiver Form must be signed before the tour.
- Guests must sign a disclaimer form to proceed with the tour. A minimum fee of MYR 180 per person will be charged if they refuse to sign.
- All passengers must provide personal information for insurance purposes.
- The ATV operator has the final say in determining whether to cancel the trip based on day-to-day conditions. Any objections will not be entertained.
- The highland region surrounding Mount Kinabalu experiences more frequent rainfall, but the ATV ride will proceed unless there are thunderstorms or landslides.
- Borneo Wonders Holiday Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to change the itinerary, date, route, meal, tour guide, and time due to uncontrollable circumstances, such as earthquakes, floods, riots, coups, road conditions, wind, and unfavourable weather.
- An additional surcharge of MYR30 per person (for a maximum of MYR 150 or 5 people) applies for hotel transfers outside the city.
- Children aged 3-11 must ride with an adult. Adults have the option of a single or double ride.
- The ATV activity is not recommended for those with heart disease, high blood pressure, fear of heights, pregnancy, recent surgery, or weight over 130 kg.
- Double-ride ATVs have a maximum load of 130 kg.
- Borneo Wonders Holiday Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to change prices and itineraries without notice.
- The itinerary specified is for reference purposes only and is subject to change.
- Children aged 3-11 are allowed to join for free. However, it is compulsory for them to ride the ATV with an adult.
- You are required to wear a helmet throughout the activity for your safety.
- This tour package is based on a join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Before the activity starts, remember to put on SPF50+ sunscreen/sunblock to protect your skin from sunburn.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Malaysia Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.