Quick. Confirmed within 1 working day
Safe. Provided by licensed operators
Just Go. Available for solo traveller
Convenient. No credit card fees!
adult / child
Join In Group
Pick Up Point
Semporna Jetty (Subject to Supplier)
Pick Up Time
- Visit 3 islands of Tun Sakaran Marine Park.
- Hike to the top of Bohey Dulang's Peak at 600m asl with incredible surrounding islands view.
- Snorkel at Sibuan and Mantabuan islands.
- Peek into the marine below the clear waters of Semporna filled with healthy corals and variety of fishes.
Choose Your Activity
No credit card fees
Select Package Option and Local Operator
All Snorkeling Equipment Rental
Return Boat Transfer (Scheduled)
Entrance Fee, Jetty Fee(s)
Boat Ride, Snorkelling
Any Item(s) / Activities Not Mentioned, Personal Travel Insurance, Personal Expenses
Domestic Flight Tickets
What To Wear
- Bathing suit / Swimwear
- Quick dry T-shirt
- Good walking shoes
What To Bring
- Sandals / Slippers
- Personal toiletries
- Extra change of clothes
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Insect repellent
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Your safety is always our top priority. Should weather or sea conditions deem it unsafe, we reserve the right to change or cancel the tour.
- You will need to sign liability form before proceeding with your journey.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Due to the adventurous nature of the tour, children under 5 years of age are not encouraged to participate in the tour.
- Boat journey to the island may not be suitable for pregnant women or individuals suffering from the following ailments: heart or lung conditions, recent surgery, back or spinal surgery, back problems / injury / fracture, arthritis, osteoporosis or other similar spinal and pelvic diseases.
- Kindly take note that the safekeeping of your belongings at all times is your responsibility. We do not encourage guests to bring along electronic devices, valuables, and important documents.
- Kindly inform us in advance of any health concerns you may have.
- Harming of coral or marine life is strictly prohibited.
- The distance of the hike is about 600-metre, so wear a comfortable shoes, bring a water bottle and energy snacks to replenish your energy.
- You might want to bring candies or snacks for the Sea-Gypsies kids. You are not advised to offer money.
- Your belongings may get wet so do bring along waterproof bags to keep your belongings nice and dry!
- Before going out to have some fun under the sun, do bring along a SPF50+ sunscreen / sunblock and an umbrella to protect your skin from sunburns.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Malaysia Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.
Loading similar products...