- 2-night stay at Summer Bay Resort on Lang Tengah Island
- Complimentary 3 boat dives & 1 shoreline dive
- Choose from 16 top dive sites to explore and spot rare marine species such as Leopard Sharks, Reef Sharks and Barracudas
Resort Check-in SOP:
- Only fully vaccinated* customers are allowed to enter into the resort. (*14 days after second doses of Covid-19 vaccine / 28 days after single dose Covid-19 vaccine)
- You will need to submit your Covid-19 vaccination proof (softcopy / hardcopy) to the person in charge before check-in.
- Compulsory for all customers to take a Covid-19 test (Saliva Test) upon arrival to jetty.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Lang Tengah Island is the ultimate hidden paradise for those looking to relax and rejuvenate in complete tranquillity! Lang Tengah can be found off the east coast of peninsular Malaysia, sitting in between its famous neighbours Redang Island and the Perhentian Islands. While smaller in size, Lang Tengah offers visitors a more exclusive island retreat away from the crowds. Reacquaint yourself with the underwater world scuba diving in the pristine turquoise waters surrounding Lang Tengah Island. Choose from 16 top dive sites in the area, which remains one of the least explored diving hot spots in the region! Encounter an array of amazing marine species such as Leopard and Bamboo sharks, Shovelnose Rays, Sea Turtles, Barracudas and even migrating Whale Sharks!
Fixed-Schedule Boat Transfers:
- Scheduled Boat Transfer: Sunday, Tuesday & Friday.
- Unscheduled Boat Transfer: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday. If you check-in/check-out in these day, you will be charged MYR80/pax.
- From Merang Jetty to Summer Bay Resort – 11:30 AM (10:30 AM standby).
- From Summer Bay Resort to Merang Jetty – 10:00 AM (9:30 AM standby).
- For boat transfer outside of scheduled times, the resort speed boat can be chartered for MYR650 (12- seater) or MYR900 (24-seater). Payable on the spot.
- Room check-in time 2:30 PM
- Room check-out time 9:30 AM
- Boat transfer is subject to weather conditions of which the resort management is not liable for losses incurred due to failure to connect with other services.
Detailed Package Exclusion:
- Covid-19 Saliva Test MYR 20/pax
- Marine Conservation Fees & Terminal Fee: MYR 10/pax
- Unscheduled Boat Transfer Charges (Check-in / check-out on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday): MYR80/pax. Payable at the Resort / jetty.
- Marine Conservation Fee (Non Malaysian): MYR 30/adult, RM15/senior citizen OR child, Disable person free
- Tourism Tax MYR 10 per room per night (Non Malaysian only)
- Merang Waterfront Jetty Fees MYR 5 per adult & child (Age 6 years and above)
- Travel Insurance
- Diving Gear Rental (Refer below for rental price list)
What To Wear
- Short Pants
- Flip Flops/Sandals
What To Bring
- Sun Shirt/Rash Guard
- Dry Bag
- Diving Accessories (eg. Dive Computer, Underwater Camera)
- Swimming pool is closed until further notice.
- You will be staying in SummerBay Resort - Standard Room. If you wish to upgrade, contact us.
- Pack light! Do not bring oversize bag. Luggage weight limit 20kg per person (maximum 2 baggages).There is a surcharge for any excess baggage weight:
- Over 1 - 5kg: MYR10
- Over 6 - 10kg : MYR20
- Over 10kg : MYR50
- Bringing explosives, flammable substances and alcoholic beverages on boat is strictly prohibited.
- Extra activities such as Discover Scuba Diving, Night Snorkelling, Swim With Turtles, Canoe, Fishing can be arrange with resort upon check-in (own expenses).
- Activity Fees:
- Shore / Boat Dive: MYR 90/dive
- Dive Equipment Rental
- BCD - MYR30/day
- Regulator Set - MYR30/day
- Wet Suit - MYR15/day
- Fins - MYR15/day
- Mask - MYR15/day
- Torch Light (With Batteries) - MYR40/day
- Dive Computer - MYR30/day
- Equipment Set (BCD + Regulator) - RM50/day or MYR150 (4D3N and above)
- The itinerary is subject to change.
- Prices are quoted per person in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) & subject to change without prior notice.
- The resort is not liable for any guest's equipment damages; all guests are to be responsible for their own equipment.
- The resort is not liable for any loss, accident, delay or other irregularity resulting from activities.
- We do not guarantee wildlife / underwater sightings.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries, and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Malaysia Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.