- 2-night stay at Summer Bay Resort on Lang Tengah Island
- Complimentary Deep-Sea Snorkelling and Jungle Trekking
- “Blue Tears” night tour to witness the waves light up with magical bioluminescence
Resort Check-in SOP:
- Only fully vaccinated* customers are allowed to enter into the resort. (*14 days after second doses of Covid-19 vaccine / 28 days after single dose Covid-19 vaccine)
- You will need to submit your Covid-19 vaccination proof (softcopy / hardcopy) to the person in charge before check-in.
- Compulsory for all customers to take a Covid-19 test (Saliva Test) upon arrival to jetty.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Select Local Operator
Safe Travel Acknowledgement
Lang Tengah Island is the ultimate hidden paradise for those looking to relax and rejuvenate in complete tranquillity! Lang Tengah can be found off the east coast of peninsular Malaysia, sitting in between its famous neighbours Redang Island and the Perhentian Islands. While smaller in size, Lang Tengah offers visitors a more exclusive island retreat away from the crowds. Soak up the sun in style with a 2-night stay at the Summer Bay Lang Tengah Resort where you can enjoy laid-back island life lounging by the pool or enjoying the many outdoor activities on offer such as deep-sea snorkelling and jungle trekking. Lang Tengah is one of the few places you can witness the magical phenomenon known as “Blue Tears”, where the waves glisten at night with dazzling blue bioluminescent organisms!
Fixed-Schedule Boat Transfers:
- Scheduled Boat Transfer: Sunday, Tuesday & Friday.
- Unscheduled Boat Transfer: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday. If you check-in/check-out in these day, you will be charged MYR80/pax.
- From Merang Jetty to Summer Bay Resort – 11:30 AM (10:30 AM standby).
- From Summer Bay Resort to Merang Jetty – 10:00 AM (9:30 AM standby).
- For boat transfer outside of scheduled times, the resort speed boat can be chartered for MYR650 (12- seater) or MYR900 (24-seater). Payable on the spot.
- Room check-in time 2:30 PM
- Room check-out time 9:30 AM.
- Boat transfer is subject to weather conditions of which the resort management is not liable for losses incurred due to failure to connect with other services.
Detailed Package Exclusion:
- Covid-19 Saliva Test MYR 20/pax
- Marine Conservation Fees & Terminal Fee: MYR 10/pax
- Unscheduled Boat Transfer Charges (Check-in / check-out on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday): MYR80/pax. Payable at the Resort / jetty.
- Marine Conservation Fee (Non Malaysian): MYR 30/adult, RM15/senior citizen OR child, Disable person free
- Tourism Tax MYR 10 per room per night (Non Malaysian only)
- Merang Waterfront Jetty Fees MYR 5 per adult & child (Age 6 years and above)
- Travel Insurance
What To Wear
- Short Pants
- Flip Flops/Sandals
- Sports Shoes for Trekking
What To Bring
- Sun Shirt/Rash Guard
- Dry Bag
- Swimming pool is closed until further notice.
- You will be staying in SummerBay Resort - Standard Room. If you wish to upgrade, contact us.
- Pack light! Do not bring oversize bag. Luggage weight limit 20kg per person (maximum 2 baggages).There is a surcharge for any excess baggage weight:
- Over 1 - 5kg: MYR10
- Over 6 - 10kg : MYR20
- Over 10kg : MYR50
- Bringing explosives, flammable substances and alcoholic beverages on boat is strictly prohibited.
- For 4D3N itineraries, the Day 2 program is repeated.
- Extra activities such as Discover Scuba Diving, Night Snorkelling, Swim With Turtles, Canoe, Fishing can be arrange with resort upon check-in (own expenses).
- Activity Fees:
- Shore / Boat Dive: MYR 90/dive
- The itinerary is subject to change.
- A complimentary Deep Sea Snorkelling trip will be arranged in one of the free & easy sessions (subject to weather conditions). Please make your arrangement with the Resort upon check-in.
- Prices are quoted per person in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) & subject to change without prior notice.
- The resort is not liable for any guest's equipment damages; all guests are to be responsible for their own equipment.
- The resort is not liable for any loss, accident, delay or other irregularity resulting from activities.
- We do not guarantee wildlife / underwater sightings.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries, and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.