- Sail with Semporna’s only liveaboard
- Daily dives to world renowned dive site at Sipadan Island
- Dive at world’s top muck diving spot (Mabul Island)
- Delicious Asian and local buffet spread
- Relax on the sun deck
- Amazing sunrise and sunset view of Celebes Sea
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Set sail to Sipadan Island with the only liveaboard in Semporna! Come onboard Celebes Explorer 9 for a once-in-a-lifetime experience cruising across the crystal-clear waters of the Celebes Sea, home to some of the rarest aquatic life you can find in Borneo. With exceptional onboard facilities available, it has everything you need for an incredible diving adventure at spots not easily reachable by normal day boats.
Start your day waking up with the tropical sun over the horizon before heading towards Sipadan for some of the world’s top diving spots with amazing underwater seascapes. If that is not enough, continue your dive at Mabul Island, a world-class muck diving destination. Once you are done, lounge around the ship decks and enjoy the sweeping vistas of the surrounding ocean and let Celebes Explorer 9 be your floating resort throughout your adventure vacation, with the captain and crew always ready at your service. At night, treat yourself to tantalizing buffet before getting your good night’s sleep and repeat all again the next day!
About The Dives
Celebes Explorer 9 will take you on an adventurous journey across the ocean to some of Borneo’s most astonishing diving spots that you can dream of. This liveaboard is the best way to experience diving at Sipadan Island, Mabul Island, and other nearby spots as it allows you to reach areas that you normally cannot get from a land-based dive resort.
Daily dives to Sipadan Island are available through Celebes Explorer 9 so you can explore the world-famous dive site and get sightings of unique marine life, including the green turtles, bump parrotfish, and barracudas. For those who enjoy muck diving, Mabul Island is one of the world’s top destinations for it, offering sightings of exceptionally unique and diverse sea creatures.
- All confirmed bookings must be accompanied by the name, nationality, gender, passport number, contact address and flight details of guests.
- Unused portions of tour packages are not refundable once tour commences.
- Your tour operator will not be responsible for any additional expenses incurred by the tour members as a result of the foregoing causes and over which it has no control, such as war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God or Government, broken machinery or equipment required as part of the tour member’s itinerary, or unavoidable events that caused the tour member’s itinerary unenforceable.
- Your tour operator reserves the right to alter the itineraries and/or substitute services with or without prior notice as a result of circumstances beyond the company’s control or if found to be in the best interests of all concerned parties.
- Your tour operator suggests all tour members to be adequately insured.
How to Book Tickets
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Ticket Date
Choose Ticket Option
Select Local Supplier
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Malaysia Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.