- Float down Malaysia’s longest man-made adventure river in Lost World Water Park.
- Have some fun on the thrilling rides of Amusement Park.
- Experience the incredible Siberian tigers of Lost World Tiger Valley and over 55 animals species in Lost World Petting Zoo.
- Discover Ipoh’s rich tin-mining history in Lost World Tin Valley.
- Soak up the relaxing hot springs under the stars in Lost World Hot Springs & Night Park.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
What to Expect
Spend a full, action-packed day out at the Lost World of Tambun Theme Park, Water Park and Hot Springs! Visitors of all ages can explore over 80 attractions spread across different themed zones—Lost World Water Park, Lost World Amusement Park, Lost World Tin Valley, Lost World Tiger Valley, Lost World Petting Zoo and Lost World Adventure Park—all the while surrounded by majestic 400-million-year-old limestone cliffs. From roller coasters to water slides and Siberian tiger shows, there’s something here for everyone to enjoy. As the sun goes down, take a dip in the rejuvenating natural hot springs of Lost World Hot Springs & Night Park whilst you learn about Ipoh’s fascinating tin-mining history in this adventure wonderland!
What To Wear
- Long / short pants
- Appropriate swimwear
- Hat / cap
- Flip flops / sandals / comfortable footwear
What To Bring
- Extra cash
- Extra clothes
- Lost World of Tambun admission tickets are valid for single entry only.
- A valid identity card or passport must be presented for both child and senior ticket holder.
- Children under 90cm in height may enter for free.
- No outside food or drinks allowed in the park, except for infants or those with special medical needs.
- Smoking is not permitted in the park except for designated smoking areas.
- Food sold within the park is halal.
- Pets are strictly prohibited from entering the park.
- No face masks, flippers, or outside flotation devices allowed in the pools.
- For your comfort and safety, all visitors are required to comply with the park dress code when swimming or using the rides in the waterpark.
- Wheelchairs and strollers are available to rent in the park.
- Lockers are available to rent in the park to store personal belongings.
- ATM machines are available in the park entrance.