By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. These include, but are not limited to:
- Your name
- Email address
- Your country
- Your product interest
- Your feedback including inquiries and reviews
- Booking information
- Cookie ID and usage data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored in your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Use of Data
We may use the information obtained from and about you for the following purposes:
- Provide and maintain our Service.
- Respond to inquiries and feedbacks from you or other third-parties, including inquiries from law enforcement agencies.
- Anonymise or de-identify personal information to provide our subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties with aggregated data reports showing anonymised information and other non-personal information.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- Provide customer care and support.
- Analyse, evaluate and improve our Service (including developing, enhancing, and improving our Platform; performing data and statistical analytics; and other internal functions).
- In other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Information
MalaysiaTravel.com only keeps Personal Information for as long as is necessary to satisfy the specified Purposes, for which it was collected. We retain Personal Information in accordance with our own guidelines, procedures and principles.
We may disclose your Personal Information if we are required to do so for the following reason:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of MalaysiaTravel.com
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
We may also from time to time work on specific initiatives with carefully selected third party companies / organisations to share opportunities with you. If you decide to submit any Personal Information, it will be shared with those selected companies / organisations and we will only do so with your prior consent.
Accuracy of Information
We keep Personal Information as accurate, complete and up-to-date as necessary, taking into account its use and the interests of our customers.
Security of Personal Information
The security of your information is our priority, we incorporate security measures such as encryption tools to protect your Personal Information.
We use Security Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your information online. Upon entering your data, your device will begin communicating with our service in secure mode.
While we make reasonable efforts to prevent such unfortunate occurrences, do remember that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur. You are recommended to exit the browser window after every use to disable any unauthorised party access.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Third Party Sites
We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from individuals under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verifiable parental consent, we will remove such Personal Information from our files.
Created by MalaysiaTravel Team on May 14, 2020.