- Come and visit one of the largest free-flying butterfly gardens in Malaysia!
- Explore the world of butterflies and the natural world through interactive programs and hands-on activities.
- Interact with various animal species, ranging from insects, invertebrates and small reptiles.
- Observe over 200 species of plants amidst natural features such as waterfalls, ponds, and caves.
COVID 19 Health & Safety Protocol:
The health, safety and well-being of our employees, visitors, partners, vendors and business associates remain our top priority! We will ensure strict compliance to the new normal standard operating procedures and continue taking precautionary measures to curb and minimise the risk of the COVID-19 spread and infection and to provide a safe and worry-free experience in this new normal at Entopia. Kindly view snippets of our precautionary measures in place at this YouTube link: https://youtu.be/cz1Ll5FH83Q
We urge everyone to continue practising general hygiene measures such as frequent hand washing with soap and water, or hand sanitisers and avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth. Nose and mouth should be covered when sneezing or coughing.
What to Expect
Learn about nature through interactive, various activities to suit everyone of all ages.
Founded by David Goh, a teacher with a passion for butterflies, the Entopia Penang Butterfly Farm first opened in 1986 to become the tropical world’s first butterfly and insect sanctuary.
With over 120 species of butterflies to marvel at, the farm has also expanded to include other animals such as other invertebrates as well as small reptiles. The farm offers programmes that suits everyone of all ages, ranging from hands-on activities to learning about the natural world. Caught your interest? Book now and explore the beautiful world of butterflies and Mother Nature!
What To Wear
- Comfortable clothing
- Cap / hat
- Sneakers / sandals
What To Bring
- Cap / hat
- Water bottle
- Extra cash
- Personal medication
- Free of charge: Children aged three years and under, and also people with disabilities (a valid OKU ID must be presented).
- Malaysian citizens and permanent residents are eligible for MyKad rates.
- iKAD/iKID holders & MyPR holders please book for non-Malaysian citizens. Proof of eligibility required upon entry.
- Groups of 20 or more are eligible for discount admission and must schedule their trip at least two weeks in advance.
- Take note that a valid and authentic wristband must be worn by visitors when within Entopia. Visitors can re-enter the park given their wristbands are still intact.
- You may proceed to the Priority Lane and flash your E-ticket through mobile or printed out with the QR code to redeem your wristband.
- Picnics and outside food and drinks are not allowed in the park with the exception of infants and special needs.
- Entopia’s in-house restaurants, Tapestree and Tapestree To-Go, provides food and drinks for all visitors.
- Add-on activities with additional surcharge include Crawlie, Alive! (MYR16/pax); The Wonders of Silkworm (MYR11/pax); Entopia Fun Hour (MYR18/pax).