- Come and visit one of the largest free-flying butterfly gardens in Malaysia!
- Explore the world of butterflies and the natural world through interactive programs and hands-on activities.
- Interact with various animal species, ranging from insects, invertebrates and small reptiles.
- Observe over 200 species of plants amidst natural features such as waterfalls, ponds, and caves.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
What to Expect
Learn about nature through interactive, various activities to suit everyone of all ages.
Founded by David Goh, a teacher with a passion for butterflies, the Entopia Penang Butterfly Farm first opened in 1986 to become the tropical world’s first butterfly and insect sanctuary.
With over 120 species of butterflies to marvel at, the farm has also expanded to include other animals such as other invertebrates as well as small reptiles. The farm offers programmes that suits everyone of all ages, ranging from hands-on activities to learning about the natural world. Caught your interest? Book now and explore the beautiful world of butterflies and Mother Nature!
What To Wear
- Comfortable clothing
- Cap / hat
- Sneakers / sandals
What To Bring
- Cap / hat
- Water bottle
- Extra cash
- Personal medication
- Children aged 3 years and below and people with disabilities with a valid Malaysian Resident ID will be given free entry.
- Malaysian citizens and permanent residents are eligible for MyKad rates.
- Groups of 20 or more are eligible for discount admission and must schedule their trip at least two weeks in advance.
- Take note that a valid and authentic wristband must be worn by visitors when within Entopia. Visitors can re-enter the park given their wristbands are still intact.
- You may proceed to the Priority Lane and flash your E-ticket through mobile or printed out with the QR code to redeem your wristband.
- Picnics and outside food and drinks are not allowed in the park with the exception of infants and special needs.
- Entopia’s in-house restaurants, Tapestree and Tapestree To-Go, provides food and drinks for all visitors.
- Add-on activities with additional surcharge include Crawlie, Alive! (MYR16/pax); The Wonders of Silkworm (MYR11/pax); Entopia Fun Hour (MYR18/pax).